Squeeze Camp Theme & Plugin
- Now, for a very limited time, those who also take advantage of the Squeeze Theme, will also get an opportunity and chance to participate in Nate, Josh and Matt’s new training on wordpress called – Squeeze Camp.
- There are a ton of WordPress Tutorials floating around out there, and to be honest, most of them suck and are really old.
- The WordPress platform has changed like 6 times in 2009 alone, and most videos are showing dashboard and interfaces that wordpress does not even USE anymore, which makes them outdated and obsolete not to mention frustrating new users who buy PLR crappy products that don’t even LOOK , FEEL or ACT the same way as the current updated dashboard in wordpress does now.
- So the guys at Unique Blog Designs have also brought in the BIG “RELEVANT” GUNS to make sure you come off this wordpress training ready to ROCK and ROLL this sucka in a big way.
- Squeeze Camp is a 12-week training course that will teach you how to build a website, using Squeeze Theme , setup an email list, and drive traffic to your site. Over the course of twelve weeks, you will learn the fundamentals for earning money from an email list and blog. The bottom line is that we built Squeeze Theme and Squeeze Camp to help you make money online through growing your email lists.
- Going through the “OLD” steps to build a squeeze page can be mystifying, and a whole lot of NO FUN sometimes. Manual editing of CSS/HTML? No, thank you. We fully understood this “barrier of a problem” while designing and crafting Squeeze Theme and Squeeze Camp. Squeeze Camp will take you through every step towards a successful email list, right from zero. Rest assured, you will be able to build Squeeze Pages and email lists like the pros, by the end of our course!
It’s really no secret to those who are successful online. Building an email list is one of the critical marketing pillars for the vast majority of successful businesses and affiliate marketers. A well-served list of only a several thousand opt-in members can result in HUGE amounts of revenue over the course of YEARS. Just ask people like Frank Kern, John Reese, Yaro Starak, etc. Those guys are the ultimate masters, and it’s seriously their #1 marketing tip!
- The guys at UBD want to keep the classes focused, and very personal. To do this, they have to both limit the number of students and the window for enrollment. They want to make sure that the connection you make with them (your coaches) is as effective as possible. Not to worry, though. If you would like to enroll in their course, but missed the deadline, they’ll be starting a brand new class in 14 weeks from the current start date!
Sales Page: http://www.startwithwp.com/squeeze-plugin-discount-coupon-code/
Download Files Size: 2.29GB