Wyckoff Analytics – Point-and-Figure from Stocks to Cryptos
Point-and-Figure (P&F) charting is one of the pillars of the Wyckoff Methodology. Generations of traders have calculated price targets using Wyckoff’s horizontal counting approach.
In this new series, Bruce Fraser and Alessio Rutigliano will illustrate how to apply this time-tested technique to stocks and cryptocurrencies.
The course includes case studies from both the stock and crypto universe (Indexes, high momentum stocks, Bitcoin, and the altcoin market).
- Charting tools and settings for Point-and-Figure Charts
- Basic examples of Point-and-Figure charts in the Stock market
- Crypto and high volatility instruments
- Percentage Scaling
- Ethereum: a case study
- Point-and-Figure applied to Crypto Indexes
- Point-and-Figure Price Targets for Swing Trading
Find out more Trading Stock – Forex Courses