The Travel Bootcamp Instagram – How to Build Real Inlfuence
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- How to grow your following, using three clever methods
- How to find your unique voice – and turn it into a fanbase
- How to develop your individual strategy for online success
- How to keep your audience engaged and interested
- The ethics of being an influencer
- How to spot a fake influencer
- And so much more!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Week One: An Introduction To Having Real Influence
- How to use this course
- A definition of digital influence
- How influencers impact us to change our behaviour
- When are you influential?
- Inspiration, case studies, homework & more
Week Two: Finding your Unique Voice and Developing a Brand Strategy
- Identifying your purpose, or at least your passions
- Finding your “voice”
- How to brand yourself
- Developing a social media strategy
- Niche accounts versus broad accounts
- You can’t fake yourself
Week Three: Finding Your Secret Sauce and the Three Ways to Build an Audience
- Find your Secret Sauce, and the recipe ?
- How to engage
- The importance of sticking power
- Find what doesn’t serve you, and cut it out
- How not to be a complete copycat
- Storytelling skills
Week Four: Good Social Hygiene
- Understanding the Instagram algorithm
- How to use hashtags now
- Cleaning up your profile: why it matters (and the secret hacks you didn’t know about)
- Your ultimate guide to Instagram Stories
- How to make a cool grid
- Using third-party apps: which are best?
Week Five: The Ethics of Real Influence
- What do we mean by the “Ethics of Influence”?
- Do no harm
- Inspiring others
- Rules of engagement
- A note on selfies
Week Six: How to Spot a Fake Influencer (and Why You Should Not Jump on That Bandwagon)
- What is cheating?
- How do people cheat?
- The fraud debate
- Tools for spotting a cheat
- Make your mumma proud
- Repercussions for cheats