Taz Bhatia – The Doctor’s Guide To Hormonal Imbalance
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR? Hormonal Imbalance
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF: Hormonal Imbalance
- You’re a woman—because all women have hormonal fluctuations and need to learn how to protect, preserve and OWN them.
- You’re frustrated and struggling to understand your hormones.
- Painful periods are all too common for you, including heavy bleeding, clots or cramping.
- The bloating and weight gain around your cycle has you fed-up.
- Getting or staying pregnant is a struggle for you.
- Your hair is thinning, falling out or balding in certain areas on your head.
- Your periods are irregular or you suffer from PCOS or endometriosis.
- Menopause has completely changed your life and you’re ready to find relief and balance again.
- Your sex life is struggling because you are suffering with low libido.
- You have acne and nothing is providing relief and lasting healing.
- The mood swings or anger and depression around your cycle are impacting you and those whom you love most.
- You cannot seem to get a good night’s sleep.
Here’s what you’ll get: Hormonal Imbalance
Getting Started On Your Journey
It’s time to meet Dr. Taz and hear a bit more about what to expect from this class. In your first module, Dr. Taz will explain what this class is all about, who it was designed for, and she’ll also share the story of her own health crisis that propelled her into studying and becoming an expert in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Traditional Chinese Medicine 101
Dr. Taz discusses needles, qi, and herbs, and explains what makes up one of the world’s oldest systems of medicine—Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). She’ll explain how TCM differs from Western medicine in diagnosing and treating hormone imbalance, what the key components of TCM are, and how tools like acupuncture, stress management techniques, food, and herbs can be used for healing hormone imbalance.
How To Diagnose Your Own Hormone Imbalances
Follow along as Dr. Taz explains how the face, tongue, and pulse are all clues to how your hormones are functioning. She’ll also provide you with a quiz to pinpoint what’s going on and where help is needed, and then puts it all together so you can take a whole system approach to healing.
How To Use Herbs To Balance Your Hormones
If names like Giu zhi or Dong quai intimidate you, this module will be your favorite! Dr. Taz unpacks the most important Chinese herbs you need to be aware of for achieving hormonal balance, tells you where you can find them, and explains how to use them for optimal effectiveness.
The TCM Fix For All Of Your Hormone Issues
Dr. Taz helps you recognize the powerful relationship that hormones have with your energy levels, sleep quality, mood, and digestion. Don’t miss out as she helps you draw conclusions from your own health journey, while providing you with the key points for healing.
The TCM Solutions For Hormone-Based Conditions
In this module, Dr. Taz reviews TCM’s best methods for preserving and optimizing your fertility, combatting PCOS and Endometriosis, and easing perimenopause and menopause-related issues. She’ll share what she’s learned in her years of experience using TCM to help patients heal from these diagnoses, allowing for smooth transitions through all of these life phases.
How To Keep Your Hormones Balanced For Years To Come
Prevention, prevention, prevention…Dr. Taz will unpack her best tips for recognizing when your hormones are out of balance, challenging you to stay on top of your hormones and to be your own health advocate. She’ll also break down the critical tips for staying “hormone healthy” in each decade of your life in order to maintain hormone balance for years to come.
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses
Proof: Hormonal Imbalance Hormonal Imbalance