(The 5x5x5 Method) By Chairman’s Club September 2007
The Chairman’s Club was formed to help individual traders manage their own money, using the very best, professional-level research and tools developed by Connors Research.
Over the years since our founding in 1996, we have attracted an elite membership that shares certain fundamental characteristics:
Chairman’s Club members share a conviction that rigorous quantified research can identify trading strategies that outperform market indexes -– and that this is how professionals trade at hedge funds and institutional trading desks.
Chairman’s Club members are confident in their own abilities to learn, adapt, and apply professional grade quantified research to their own trading.
Chairman’s Club members are comfortable with using what are typically considered “scientific disciplines”.These include:
- A fundamental trust in data (not emotion) as the chief factor in making trading decisions
- A basic curiosity to test new ideas –- allocating capital gradually to those ideas that produce the best results
- The self-discipline to make a continuous effort to improve their trading routine and results through the application of new research.
- Through a combination of online meetings, workshops, classes, and a proprietary portfolio management/signals delivery platform (The Machine), Chairman’s Club provides the education and tools to help any trader invest in themselves and embark on a proven path to better trading.
Chairman’s Club Research & Strategies Library
Over the past 7 years, Chairman’s Club has built an extensive library of quantified research & trading strategies –- dozens of distinct strategies with 1000+ variations.
The Chairman’s Club Research & Strategy Library is designed to help traders succeed with multiple & diverse goals across such variables as time-horizon, asset class, risk level and more.
All of these strategies are instantly available to new members and are accessible 24/7 via The Machine (the proprietary online portfolio management system included with membership).
All the information you need is fully disclosed to make it easy for you to select the strategy variation most appropriate to your particular needs. Key statistics on every strategy and every variation include:
Compounded Annual Returns (net of fees & commissions)
- Monthly Returns
- Risk (standard deviation)
- Sharpe Ratio
- Avg. Trades / Yr.
- Winning Trade %
- Average Exposure
- Time Fully Invested
- Maximum Drawdowns
- Equity Curve (compared to S&P 500)
- Simulated Growth: $100K Portfolio
- & more
Find out more Trading Stock – Forex Courses