Ted Nicholas – Millionaire Entrepreneur Home Study Course
In order to become very, very rich you must first be a successful small business owner.
In this unique home-study course, Ted Nicholas, the “Entrepreneur’s Entrepreneur,” gives you his never-before-revealed advice on such crucially important make-or-break matters, including:
- Advantages and disadvantages of operating as a proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC. If a corporation is your best choice, should you choose an open, close, or non-profit?
- How to create a punchy, memorable name for your business, which will markedly increase your chance of success
- What about your future: Should you buy other companies? Sell yours? Go public?
- How to avoid the biggest entrepreneurial mistakes
- Which services should you outsource and which should you do yourself or have employees take care of?
- In which of the two major entrepreneurial categories are you? (The answer will help determine the type of company you should create)
- How to arrange to have a mastermind group to help you
- Should you bring in equity partners—or sell shares privately in your business?
- When and how to hire and work with consultants
- How to become a highly paid consultant yourself
- How to buy everything wholesale at the lowest possible price — This includes hotel rooms, rental cars, clothes, jewelry, furniture and equipment
- Why you will never fail
- Facing the worst that could happen to your business and how you can recover quickly
- Recommended reading — What books, newsletters, newspapers Ted reads.