Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers
The Share-worthy Design Course
The complete blueprint to taking your freelance dreams to full-time status.
Here’s what you’ll get:
LESSON 1: DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS
- My 360-degree overview of Typography for Brand Designers, a lesson that guides through winning combos — and gets you ready-made swipe files on command.
- The Color Palette Guide, to give you confidence in creating streamlined swatch sets (and yes — more done-for-you color kits for the taking!).
Lesson 2: Brand Identity Design Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers
- Logo Design, my step-by-step way to discover exactly what clients want (and guide them through a branding process they’re happy to pay for).
- My exact 6-step Design Process, the very gameplan I use in my own business to guarantee each client gets an elevated experience … and that my team’s not crying into our coffee mugs in stress-mode, because we’ve got a project management system that works.
- A Step-by-Step Logo Case Study, so you can see how I take a messy Illustrator artboard full of concepts, narrow it to one, finalize the logo in Illustrator, and save the files appropriately for the client — it’s your behind-the-curtain ticket to my design process!
Lesson 3: Expanding your Brand Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers
- How to Illustrate Icons in Adobe, so you can peek over my shoulder and watch the step-by-step, nitty-gritty way I build out icons, and add them to your own design packages (plus, learn Ai short-cuts you didn’t know existed!).
- The Pattern Design walkthrough, giving you a detailed action plan for always creating custom, gorgeous patterns for your clients in Adobe Illustrator … plus the how and why of working beyond the built-in Illustrator pattern tool, so you’re given FULL control over the pattern (um, yes please!).
Photography Best Practices and DIY Training for taking branded photos that compliment the designs you’ve labored over, and lure in just the kind of client you love working with.
LESSON 4: Working with Clients Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers
- My Getting Clients techniques and cheatsheet, so you don’t make the mistakes that most designers think they have to make to go full-time (hint: you can do it without a blog!)
- One-Logo Client Presentation Guide, giving you an outline for how to prep and deliver one beautiful design to your client, and rest assured knowing it’s exactly what they were looking for.
- What you need to consider to guarantee a stellar experience in Client On-boarding — and the client process mistakes that most designers make.
- My framework for The Complete Client Process, so you can start turning your inquiries into raving fans that refer you to others because you served them with a fantastic brand journey.
Lesson 5: Scope, Contracts + Terms Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers
- Managing Client Expectations Method that can give you the confidence to moving forward professionally when it comes to setting up your business, so you can stay on timeline & project scope (Yes, you can tactifully say no and I’ll show you my word-for-word reply, ‘cause I’m a people-pleaser, too!).
Lesson 6: Pricing Your Services Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers
- The scoop on Hourly Pricing, and the complications that may come up with pricing this way — and how to prevent them.
- A guide to Flat-rate Pricing, so you can decide if this is how you want to go all-in on your freelance business.
- Value-based Pricing 101 — discover exactly what your clients are looking for (and is willing to pay for), so that you never have to waste time and energy snooping on others’ pricing structures again.
- The skinny on Trading Services, to give you the run-down on growing your business alongside other creatives through trading … and why I discourage it for freelance designers.
- Guide to Retainer Clients, so once you’ve nailed some client work, you can trim down your marketing efforts with clients that keep coming back to you.
Salepage: Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses
proof: Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers Share-Worthy Design For Freelancers