Raja Yogan – Desktop apps with Angular and Electron
Desktop apps with Angular and Electron
Build a complete desktop app that runs on Windows, Linux or Mac with your favourite webtechnologies
This course takes you on a developer journey where you’ll be building a complete desktop application that runs on any platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) using your favorite Web Technologies.
- Angular (By the time you read this, version 7 is probably out !!)
- Electron framework for building desktop Apps.
- Firebase (Firestore)
- RxJS (Not that much)
- Material 2
What you’ll get
- 50 + videos on building the app step-by-step.
- Great insight on problem-solving and applying thought into app building.
- Ideas on No-SQL data modelling.
- Link to the repo of the code. (Note that, this will be updated over time)
- Link to download the actual app itself. (This again will improve as the codebase improves, and this would serve as a wonderful MVP, POC, college/school project)
- Basic knowledge about Angular (Know what’s a component, service etc.,)
- Imagination (Lots of it)
- Patience (Lots of it)