Priceonomics Content Marketing Bootcamp + Templates
Rohin Dhar is the founder of Priceonomics and author of The Content Marketing Handbook. Priceonomics is a leading media site that helps companies make great content. Clients of the Priceonomics content marketing agency include AdRoll, SurveyMonkey, PwC, and other leading companies. Rohin has an MBA from Stanford and a BA from Dartmouth.
The Priceonomics Content Marketing Bootcamp is an intensive course about our favorite topic: “how to create content marketing that performs.” Great companies such has Thumbtack, Nerdwallet, Hipmunk, and Stanford Unversity have attended our course in the past, and now you can too.
The focus is on how companies can create content that spreads, gets links and press mentions, and drives conversions. If you invest time and effort into content marketing, good things should happen when you publish something. Your company blog should not be a ghost town.
The goal of this workshop is for you to learn practices that will improve your content marketing, and to give you specific ideas for effective content you can create. The course includes over 7+ hours of instruction and features lectures from Priceonomics as well a speakers from Andreessen Horowitz, Slack, Thumbtack, Reddit, Medium and more.
There’s also an optional “in-depth content marketing simulation” that we highly recommend.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Lecture 1: Introduction to the “Priceonomics Way” (18:51)
- Lecture 2: Make: The Priceonomics Way of Making Content (40:19)
- Lecture 3: Content Distribution & Measurement (35:41)
- Lecture 4: The Process (14:43)
- Lecture 5: The Priceonomics Templates for Content Marketing (21:22)
- Lecture 6: Deep Dive on How to Write an Article (17:47)
- Case Studies: Best in Class Content Marketers Presentations
- Case Studies Section 2: Content Distribution Platforms