Vanessa Van Edwards – People School Science of People
Apply to People School People School Science of People
Advanced online training to level up your charisma, pitch your ideas, and take command of your presence.
What is People School?
People School is an online learning experience designed to increase your interpersonal intelligence. It is geared towards high-performers who want to earn more money, build their network and level-up their career.
The advanced, science-backed curriculum was created by bestselling author and behavioral investigator Vanessa Van Edwards. People School classes have limited enrollment so students can get one-on-one feedback from Vanessa and Science of People mentors.
Your People School tuition is an investment in upgrading every interpersonal interaction you have for the rest of your life
People School Will Change Your Life
When it comes to succeeding in business we spend years training for technical skills, but forget the importance of powerful communication and the art and science of rapport building.
People School helps you level up your career using the science of how people work. We take the latest groundbreaking research from behavioral psychology, neuroeconomics, and corporate communication to build the single best soft skills training in the industry. I will teach you my systematic approach to master these people skills:
- How to be more socially assertive, stand up for yourself and develop your confidence.
- How to be more memorable, create lasting connections and build a network.
- How to pitch yourself and skillfully present your ideas so others are excited to work with you.
- How to overcome social anxiety and awkwardness in any situation.
- How to decode emotions, speed-read people and increase your emotional intelligence.
- How to be a master conversationalist so you can keep conversations going and move beyond small talk.
- How to be more charismatic in an authentic way.
- How to develop your influence in your organization and lead a team.
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses
Proof: People School Science of People