Paul Solt – Swift iPhone App Primer
Create your first iPhone app with Swift and iOS 8 with easy to follow video tutorials.
In this beginner course you’ll learn how to setup your Mac with Xcode 6. Within an hour you’ll learn how to make your first user interface (UI) and write code in 1 hour.
You will learn how to…
- Install your app on your iPhone
- Setup your Mac
- Design an iPhone app user interface (UI)
- Power an app with code
- Fix bugs and common problems
- Mac 2008+ (iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, Mac Pro)
- iOS Developer Program to install your app on your iPhone
- Yosemite (10.10)
- Xcode 6.3 or later
No programming experience required
This course is designed for non-programmers who learn by doing. You will learn how to make your first iPhone app without any prior technical experience. If you have an idea – you can make an iPhone app.
Salepage: Paul Solt – Swift iPhone App Primer
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses