Donelle Wright – Parenting Skills for the Real World
Donelle wants to live in a world where communicating kindly and effectively with others comes as naturally and gracefully as the unicorn that delivers her morning coffee and sprinkled donut combo. As a certified special education teacher, private behavior consultant with a specialty in Autism and a parent for 19 years and counting, she’s developed an individualized learning program that emphasizes positive personal relationships through establishing effective communication skills, setting healthy boundaries, and promoting kindness.
Donelle’s passion for both studying behavior and helping others earned her Teacher of the Year in 2016 and motivates her to offer independent and group parenting workshops. Donelle holds a Bachelor’s Degree in both Anthropology and History from the University of Houston and is currently working on several publications. Yet she continues to find time to enjoy every rainbow, sprinkle covered donut, and hot cup of coffee that passes her way.
Here’s what you’ll get: Parenting Skills for the Real World
- Eliminating power struggles
- Discipline without yelling
- Techniques to be firm but kind (eliminate your “parent guilt”)
- How to speak from the heart
- You’re a Role Model – What are your actions & words teaching?
- Taking care of their needs and YOURS!
- How to deal with family stress
- Build self-esteem in your child and as a parent
- Feel calmer and enjoy parenting
- Develop mutual respect, including mutual respect of differences
- Minimize hassles, tantrums, and tears (yours and the kids)
- Respond effectively vs. react emotionally
- Boundaries: Set them and Keep them
- Communicating with your Ex, without pulling out your hair!
- ~Break out sessions for specific concerns unique to Autism, PDD-NOS, ADHD, ODD, & ED~
- Spanish Course to be Launched August 2018!
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses
Proof: Parenting Skills for the Real World