NLP Comprehensive Master Practitioner Training
If you purchased the Living Encyclopedia Volume 1, you’ve enjoyed a thoroughly edited, polished, and cross referenced NLP Comprehensive Practitioner Training – a tool for both the neophyte and the master. You’ve probably already been telling your friends about it.
The response has been so strong from people who, like you, also want the Master Practitioner, and don’t want to wait for another year or so, that we have decided to offer a limited edition of the raw, unedited Master Practitioner Training DVDs.
Here’s what’s included:
- Section 1: Modeling with David Gordon
- Section 2: Advanced Submodalities with Tom Best
- Section 3: Meta-Programs with Charles Faulkner
- Section 4: Beliefs with Adam Reynolds
- Section 5: Adv. Language Patterns with Tamara Andreas
- Section 6: Adv. Strategies with Charles Faulkner
- Section 7: Self Concept Work with Steve Andreas
- Appendix A – Glossary of Common NLP Terms
- Appendix B – Additional Practice Formats
- Appendix C – Your Modelling Project
These are not edited or polished– you will have some extraneous footage.
So you may want to wait until next year to get the polished, dressed up, cross referenced version.
But if you are willing to put up with a bit of clutter and distraction – you can purchase the raw unedited DVDs at a special price that’s almost half off the scheduled price for the finished, indexed, edited version.
That’s a savings of almost $2,000!
You will have everything that will be in the finished, edited version (and then some). It just won’t be pretty. You’ll have to do a little extra work.
If you want to take advantage of this Pre-publication “Fly on the wall” Special, call us now and we’ll get your order out right away.
Find out more Hypnosis & NLP Courses