Nesha Woolery – Simple Sales School
Here’s what you’ll get in Simple Sales School:
WEEK 1: THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR TO BOOKING CLIENTS CONSISTENTLY AND REACHING $5K-$10K MONTHS
You need to have one thing in place before trying ANY new marketing strategies. In fact, if you don’t have this one thing, you could try a million marketing tactics and every single one of them would flop.
Can you guess what I’m talking about?
Self-belief. Confidence.Simple Sales School
Self-belief makes marketing a thousand times easier. And it makes your success not only possible but inevitable. That’s why in this module, you’ll learn how to release your fear-based money mindsets so you can get out of your own way and confidently ask for (and earn) more money.
During Week #1, You’ll Discover: Simple Sales School
- How to release limiting money beliefs that are causing you to leave THOUSANDS of dollars on the table.
- The proven mindset shift that will help you sell without feeling or being salesy.
- How to ditch your self-doubt and imposter syndrome so you can put yourself out there & sell with CONFIDENCE.
- And more!
WEEK 2: DISCOVER HOW TO NICHE DOWN AND ATTRACT YOUR PERFECT-FIT CLIENTS WITHOUT FEELING BORED OR STUCK IN YOUR NICHE
You know you need to niche down. You’ve heard all the marketing gurus say it. But you’re so scared to actually DO it.
What if you get bored of your niche?! You don’t want to be that business owner switching niches every 10 minutes.
And you don’t want to be stuck in a niche either… trapped talking about a topic you’re no longer passionate about, to an audience you are no longer interested in serving.
Don’t worry, because in week #2, I will show you how to put those worries to bed once and for all. You’re going to learn my unique formula to *finally* find the niche that is going to skyrocket your business to expert status, and bring in a consistent flow of dream clients.
During Week #2, You’ll Discover: Simple Sales School
- Why you DON’T need an ideal client avatar.
- The proven formula for defining precisely who your ideal client is and uncovering the exact wording you can use to spark them to feel like you GET them. (And proceed to hire you.)
- 4 ways to choose a PROFITABLE niche (because riches are not in all niches.)
- The easiest way to write an attention-grabbing bio that turns followers into CLIENTS.
- How to write a homepage and services page that convert your site visitors into inquirers who are dying to work with you.
- And more!
WEEK 3: HOW TO CONFIDENTLY RAISE YOUR PRICES WITHOUT LOSING CLIENTS AND SCARING PROSPECTS AWAY
Every service-based business owner wants to raise their prices. After all, it’s the simplest way to increase your income without working more hours. Plus, higher price points attract higher-quality clients!
With one successful price increase, your monthly revenue can instantly grow by THOUSANDS of dollars. Or you can take on less clients and still continue earning what you’re used to.
- But… when is the right time to raise your prices?
- How much should you raise them?
- Will clients even be able to afford your new rates?
- Will anyone want to pay YOU more money?
I’m guessing these thoughts have bounced around your mind and held you back from raising your rates. I bet you’ve even advised your own friends and clients to raise their prices but aren’t taking your own advice! That’s why…
During Week #3, You’ll Discover: Simple Sales School
- How to price your services based on the value you provide. (Regardless of whether the value your service provides is monetary or not!)
- How to create irresistible packages your ideal clients can’t resist.
- How to calculate your hourly rate
- How to pay yourself accurately. (This is something 99% of early-stage business owners don’t do correctly!)
- The no.1 thing you must do first and foremost BEFORE raising your prices. (If you don’t do this, you are guaranteed to hear crickets when your prices go up.)
- The PROVEN Price-Raise Formula: How to turn your price raise into a special offer that can help you get booked out for MONTHS.
WEEK 4: LEARN THE QUICKEST WAY TO POSITION YOURSELF AS A GO-TO EXPERT IN YOUR NICHE
Here’s the harsh reality: no one will want to pay your higher prices if they don’t see you as an expert. Look at it this way: a general practitioner isn’t paid as much as a heart surgeon. Why? Because a heart surgeon is an expert in a specific niche. They’re a specialist.
So… how do YOU become known as an expert in YOUR niche (without it taking years)?
That’s what you’re going to learn this week.
During Week #4, You’ll Discover:Simple Sales School
- How to position yourself as an expert in your niche without it taking YEARS.
- 32 ways to build know, like, and trust.
- How to craft killer case studies that convert more website visitors into paying clients.
- How to use storytelling to take your ideal clients from “I love your work, keep it up! to “I need you!! When is your soonest availability?!”
- And more!
WEEK 5: UNCOVER THE SECRET TO CONFIDENTLY MASTERING VIDEO MARKETING (EVEN IF YOU’RE AN INTROVERT!)
In 2021, it’s official: if you’re not using video as a part of your marketing, you’re not going to convert many followers into clients. That’s because your ideal clients are so used to seeing businesses use video now that when they see a business that isn’t, it causes an immediate disconnect.
Video allows your ideal clients to form an emotional connection to you. Every video increases their trust in your expertise.
But don’t worry – you don’t need to become the next Youtube superstar to reap the benefits of video marketing. In fact, you don’t need any Youtube subscribers at all. This module will reveal the sneaky way to use video to grow your business WITHOUT being super visible. (And nope, it’s not “post videos of yourself daily on your Instagram story.” There’s a secret strategy here that I’m dying to show you!)
During Week #5, You’ll Discover:Simple Sales School
- How to master video marketing even if you’re an introvert.
- The secret to getting over your fear of talking to the camera and how to actually look confident and natural!
- The Cycle Of 6: The six types of videos that convert viewers into paying clients.
- The EXACT video blueprint I follow to create every one of my videos (and podcast episodes.)
- The tech you need to look like a pro WITHOUT a pro budget.
- How to plan, create, script, record and edit your videos.
- And more!
WEEK 6: THE STEALTHY WAY TO TURN YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS INTO CLIENTS ON AUTOPILOT
“My highest paying client came from my email list. He said, ‘I have every intention of hiring you for your services. When can we work together?’ Straight away, he knew he wanted to work with me.” – Lucy, Squarespace Web Designer.
It’s no coincidence that Lucy’s highest paying and most enthusiastic client came from her mailing list.
Mailing lists are completely underrated and misused in the service-based business world, but they are GOLDMINES filled with hundreds of your ideal clients. The people on your mailing list already follow you on social media, love your work, trust you enough to let you into their sacred inbox, and like you enough to open your emails.
They are only one small step away from working with you! Don’t miss out on a consistent stream of clients because you don’t know what to say to your subscribers or you feel like you don’t have time for email marketing.
During Week #6, You’ll Discover:Simple Sales School
- 100 readymade content ideas to help you write engaging, strategic emails
- How to schedule up to 6 months of emails in just ONE DAY
- Why you should NOT create a free PDF and why you need to create a free email course instead
- Step-by-step how to create and set up your free email course (including pre-written email course templates to make this process really fast for you!)
- How to grow an email list of engaged ideal clients
- 3 must-have email funnels to turn subscribers into clients on autopilot while you sit back and watch your latest Netflix binge.
- 50 copy-and-paste subject lines that will boost your email open rates like crazy!
- The PS Strategy that will ensure you are selling in every email WITHOUT being salesy.
- The tools and tech you need to set up your email marketing software the right way.
- And MORE!
WEEK 7: HOW TO TURN YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS INTO CLIENTS (EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SMALL FOLLOWING!)
During this week, you’ll learn how to grow an Instagram following of engaged ideal clients.
But that won’t be our main focus.Simple Sales School
You could build a following of 10k, 50k, or even 100k followers and still be broke. I’ve seen this happen to so many influencers and business owners, I’ve lost count!
I reached six figures in my business before I reached 10k Instagram followers, so let that serve as a reminder that while you do need followers, you don’t need 10k+ to make a great living online.
During this week, our main focus will be on creating high-value content that drives up your engagement, attracts your ideal clients, and leads them from watching your stories and scrolling through your feed to joining your mailing list and buying your services.
My promise to you: there will be no DM pitching involved, and no sleazy strategies like “like three photos, leave one comment, and follow.” We’re not doing that around here. Our focus is on providing value and using non-sleazy sales psychology to get followers to start a conversation with YOU.
During Week #7, You’ll Discover:Simple Sales School
- What the A-list marketing gurus aren’t telling you about Instagram. (This may surprise you!)
- The secret to selling on Instagram stories (without being or feeling PUSHY.)
- The fastest and most FUN strategy to grow an Instagram following of engaged ideal clients. (Hint: reels!)
- How to grow on Instagram without it taking over your life.
- How I gained 10,000 followers in 1 month.
- And MORE!
WEEK 8: THE EASIEST WAY TO CONSISTENTLY MARKET YOUR SERVICES (WITHOUT BEING SALESY AND ANNOYING)
“Marketing – especially content marketing – is stressful because it’s a lot to do.”
“Staying on top of everything just feels overwhelming.”
“Sometimes I feel like I can’t keep up with it because I have other work to do.”
Sound familiar?Simple Sales School
I get it. You have client work to do, a family to look after, a home to clean… and marketing is not the one and only area of your business that requires your attention. You’re also trying to juggle clients, admin, systems and processes, tech, AND have a life.
But… how can you expect consistent clients and income if you’re not marketing consistently?
Your problem is that you’re holding on to the belief that you have to do a LOT of marketing to get results. But that isn’t true. Half of this course teaches you how to make one-time changes (like raising your prices) to attract consistent clients and earn more money. The other half shows you just three marketing strategies that, when done consistently, will have potential clients banging down your digital door (aka. inbox.)
But we can’t stop there. In order to become consistent at marketing WITHOUT feeling overwhelmed, you’ll need a plan.
During Week #8, You’ll Discover:Simple Sales School
- How to create a unique-to-you marketing calendar that ensures your marketing schedule fits around your life and feels doable, NOT daunting.
- How to do a Quarterly Marketing Review to see what is working well and STOP wasting time on what isn’t.
- How to identify the top money-making activities that are already working in your business.
- And more!
Salepage: Nesha Woolery – Simple Sales School
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses