Melissa Ingold – Workbook: How to Create Emergency Business Documentation Like a Boss!
This purpose of this workbook is to guide you and your team through the process of preparing and planning for an emergency situation that would potentially leave you unavailable to run your business.
This workbook will serve to assist a family member or a friend to either manage things during your absence or shut down the business.
As I guide you through this step-by-step process, you will think about how you’d like an emergency situation handled, document your intentions, gather pertinent information, and store this information in an accessible place for your loved one to locate, if needed.
When you’re done, you can relax a bit knowing that if something ever happened to you, your business obligations and wishes could be implemented with as little added stress to your team and loved ones as possible.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Step 1: Decision Time
- 3 Example Decision Making Scenarios
- Exercise: In Case of Emergency Worksheet
Step 2: Who Needs to Know?
- Exercise: Contact Notification Template
- Exercise: Logistics for Making Notifications Worksheet
Step 3: Notify Clients & Cancel Recurring Billing
- Exercise: Handling Clients + Billing Worksheet
Step 4: Connect With Contractors
- Exercise: Contractor Information Template
- Exercise: Contractor Notification Worksheet
Step 5: Cancel Systems & Software
- Exercise: Systems + Software Logins Templates
Step 6: Deal With Finances
- Exercise: Financial Information + Email Account Logins Template
Step 7: Put Everything Together
- Exercise: 4 Ways to Make Store Your Information