Matt Radtke – Essentials For Amibroker
On this course, experienced quant and Amibroker expert Matt Radtke takes you through the essential components of Amibroker so that you can start charting and backtesting trading strategies in no time at all.
In under two hours you’ll learn how to:
- Install and setup Amibroker and learn the appropriate settings for your machine.
- Learn how to set up your charts and indicators for easy workflow.
- Learn the types of analysis available in Amibroker and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Understand the basics of the Amibroker Formula Language (AFL).
- Learn how to scan and run explorations on your historical data.
- Discover how to code and backtest simple trading strategies.
- Understand what pitfalls are involved and how to avoid them.
- Download Matt’s comprehensive backtest and exploration AFL templates.
Most courses on Amibroker are long winded and avoid tackling the key aspects related to trading. This course focuses on the stuff that matters so you can get started charting and backtesting your trading ideas fast!
Topics Covered On This Course Include:
- Custom indicators
- Variables and Arrays
- Amibroker Project Files
- Switch statements, and If-Else
- Custom/ user created functions
- Best practice for backtesting and explorations
- Controlling exploration output
- Pitfalls to avoid when working with Amibroker
- How to chart, code and backtest professional trading strategies
Salepage: Matt Radtke – Essentials For Amibroker
Find out more Trading Stock – Forex Courses
Proof: Essentials For Amibroker