Mark Melnick – The Newsbeat Bandits Program
Mark Melnick has been a professional day and swing trader since 1999, when he was a 19-year old college student at St. John’s University.
Mark is the author of the classic trading book Scalping for a Living, and has trained thousands of traders in the art and science of exploiting volatility for profit.
He has deep experience with equities, options, ETF’s, and currencies, and enjoys teaching traders his unique brand of news-driven active trading.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Welcome to the Program
- Understand exactly why the open is the most important part of the day, and understand the Newsbeat Bandit lifestyle.
- See why trading the open means a whole lot less of 2 awful things: stress and psychological toxicity
The Newsbeat Bandits Workflow
- At the open, speed and accuracy matters.
- So Mark shares his personal pre-market checklist so you understand what it takes to create actionable ideas for the open.
- You’ll also learn the Melnick Trading Loop — a decision making framework you can use before every trade you make.
Managing Your Trading Platform and Minimizing Trading Costs
- Mark shares his recommendations for creating an efficient, effective trading workstation.
- He also shows you a simple way to reduce your trading costs (no guarantees on this one, but every trader should try this).
Newsbeat Bandits ‘S.E.E.’ Strategies
- Mark’s going to teach you his top strategies for trading the open: The One and Done, The Mark V, The High One, The High Five, The Know Your Limit
The Newsbeat Trading Mindset The Newsbeat Bandits Program
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses