Lou Adler – Boolean and Beyond – The ABC’s of Great Sourcing
In this two-hour hands-on program you’ll learn how to identify top talent using state-of-the-art sourcing techniques. You don’t need 100s of candidates to find one great person. But you do need to know how to identify a dozen or so ready-to-move high quality candidates who will see your opening as a career opportunity.
In this course, developed by Bryan Johanson you’ll learn these key proven techniques for sourcing top talent:
- Find out how to implement a high touch high tech “small batch” sourcing program
- Master the basics of Boolean including how to X-Ray major sites for hard to find resumes and profiles
- Leverage LinkedIn using “clever Boolean” to instantly separate the top 25%
- Learn how to use our “forced referral” sourcing and search technique to generate high quality employee referrals in hours after taking the assignment.
- Learn how to prepare a candidate persona that identifies how to find and source your idea candidate
- Use our sourcing planning checklist to guide your step-by-step as you implement our comprehensive 40-40-20 sourcing plan – 40% networking, 40% direct sourcing, 20% compelling posts and emails
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses