Kevin Rogers – Escape Velocity Coaching Program
What if there was a proven plan that made it easy to launch a freelance career from scratch?
By the end of this 5-part course, you’ll be able to:
- Choose and develop your copywriting “money skills”– the most in-demand copy skills that clients are hiring for right now
- Identify your ‘Unique Copywriting DNA’ so you can find clients that are the best fit for your specific skill set, background, and experience level
- Find clients who need your specific money skills and value your work
- Generate a constant flow of qualified new leads
- Competitively price your services so you always get paid well for your work
- Sell yourself as a professional copywriter so that clients see you as a valued expert
- Design and structure your packages and contracts
- Write and pitch a winning proposal
- Master the sales call and close the deal
- Legitimize your business so clients see you as a respected professional
- Build lasting relationships with driven freelancers who will always have your back
- And more…
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. Determining your copywriting specialty
In Session 1 I’ll show you how to use your existing knowledge to choose an in-demand specialty that puts you at a massive advantage over anyone calling themselves simply a “copywriter.”
2. Choose and develop your #1 “Money Skill”
In Session 2, you’ll match your specialty with a copywriting skill that’s in high demand with clients across the most active niches right now (like email copy, Facebook ads, and pre-sell landing pages).
3. Price and packaging your services to sell
In Session 3 you will price and package up the samples you create so your client has everything they need to make hiring you an easy choice.
4. Finding your ideal clients and pitching them your services
In Session 4 we’ll learn how to find clients who desperately need your money skill and meet are willing to pay good money for it. We’ll walk you through the outreach process to get in front of them, and put together a professional proposal that positions you as a respected, expert professional.
5. Connecting with your best clients and closing the deal
In Session 5 you’ll meet freelancers who recently launched their own careers through my flagship program, Real Free Life, and are now commanding top dollar with their specialties. Some have become so successful in a short time they are no longer accepting new clients because their calendars are completely booked. You’ll get the step-by-step playbook for what to say, and what not to say to close the deal with new clients.