- 1 Jon Paul Crimi – Breathwork Teacher Training “Basics & One-on-One”
- 1.1 Do You Want to Learn How to Change Lives? (Starting with your own)…
- 1.2 How does it work…
- 1.3 Breathwork Teacher Training Basics & One-on-One
- 1.4 Basics & One-on-One
- 2 WANNA BE THE FIRST TO GET OUR COUPONS FOR SPECIAL DAYS?
Jon Paul Crimi – Breathwork Teacher Training “Basics & One-on-One”
Do You Want to Learn How to Change Lives?
(Starting with your own)…
Everything out there today is “Life Changing” but so few things actually are. And if they are it takes a long time for the
change to actually take effect. That is not the case with this style of Breathwork. People feel it’s life changing effects
from the very first session AND the results are undeniable…even for the biggest of skeptics.
I know because I was one myself and this practice transformed every area of my life.
How does it work…
Where should I start my Breathwork Training?
- Five-Day Emotional Detox This course is the best place to begin, as you will have your own personal experience of transformation, through Breathwork and the exercises.Teaching from a place of your own experience through Breathwork is always the most authentic way to teach. Combining Breathwork with the exercises in this course will create massive transformation even for the most seasoned Breathworker.
- Basics & One-on-One Next I’m going to teach you exactly how to, not only guide someone safely through an incredibly powerful BW session, but also all of the steps from beginning to end – making sure you know exactly what issues and problems may arise and best how to navigate through them safely. We cover the basics of Breathwork and the reasons why we focus on one technique is because that one technique creates the fastest change in the shortest amount of time. Clients want results quickly. You can and should start doing One-on-One sessions immediately after completing this training
- How to Lead Couples & Groups Finally, whether you are experienced with Breathwork or not, getting up in front of a room full of people can be pretty intimidating. This course will help you find your authentic voice and give you the confidence you need to lead. Additionally, watching couples heal their relationship with a specific technique, combined with Breathwork, will be one of the most gratifying things you’ll ever experience.
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
The heart knows what it wants and what’s best for us but we all too often let our heads talk us out of it because we let fear of failure get in our way. Walk through your fears and into your destiny.
Breathwork Teacher Training Basics & One-on-One
Learn the fundamentals of Circular Breathwork and how to guide a one on one session safely and confidently.
I’m going to teach you exactly how to, not only guide someone safely through an incredibly powerful BW session, but also all of the steps from beginning to end – making sure you know exactly what issues and problems may arise and best how to navigate through them safely. We cover the basics of Breathwork and the reasons why we focus on one technique is because that one technique creates the fastest change in the shortest amount of time. Clients want results quickly. You can and should start doing One-on-One sessions immediately after completing this training.
Basics & One-on-One
- How to guide a one-on-one session demo
- What is Breathwork?
- Holding Space
- What is Tetany, what causes it, and how to deal with it
- Paradoxical Breathing and how to fix it
- Setting intention
- Do’s & Don’t when guiding a session
- Music playlist Formula
- Session Tools
- Exchange (money or otherwise)
- Pre & Post Session Do’s and don’t
- Intention setting
- How to do a Negative energy cleanse Session
- Different Breathwork styles and why we do this one
- Transformational letter
- Boundaries & Ethics
- Liability waiver, Liability insurance
- Breathwork Certification
- Dozens of questions asked and answered
- Several Session demonstrations
- Guided Breathwork Tracks
- Plus much more…
JON PAUL CRIMI
Originally from Boston, in his early 20’s, Jon Paul moved to Los Angeles and quickly became one of the most sought after Celebrity Trainers and Sober Coaches in the Country. Unexpectedly, he found himself in a breathwork class and had a massive transformation that first time. Knowing he had to share this technique, he not only began teaching but developed his own unique style and quickly began selling out classes all over Los Angeles.
What makes Jon Paul stand apart is his east coast no-nonsense approach. He has taken the “New Agey” part out of breathwork and both companies and corporations are filling his calendar. CEOs and the Forbes set have found themselves in his classes and have hired him to teach all their employees. Jon Paul has broadened his classes into customized workshops and corporate retreats of all sizes all over the country.
Jon Paul has appeared on Good Morning America and has been featured in The Huffington Post and The Hollywood Reporter. You can find him on countless talk shows and podcasts both domestically and internationally, as he continues his work to make breathwork more accessible and mainstream.
Jon Paul believes there is no one who can’t benefit from this practice and he has the Olympians, Oscar, Emmy and Grammy winners to prove it. Witnessing people visibly transform, often after just one session, is why he greets each day excited to turn people towards their most authentic selves and he has made it his life work to reach as many people as possible.
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses