James Marshall – Marshall Meditation Method
MMM is a comprehensive, 6-Week Online Course designed to help you stay relaxed in stressful situations, become more confident, positive and easily experience flow state & the ‘power of now’ through practical and simple meditation tools. TNL’s most popular home study course is finally back with all new material.
A way to integrate the practice of meditation into real life.
The Marshall Meditation Method isn’t some run of the mill meditation course thrown together by a clever marketer, jumping on the Power of Now bandwagon. It’s also not a religious cult, there’s no bowing to the master or agreeing to give up your autonomy to blindly follow some vague esoteric teaching.
I’ve spent over 15 years researching and developing this system, that is specifically designed to be integrated into a life that includes working hard and making money, as well as getting laid and having fun.
I travelled to the ends of the earth, seeking out the best teachers and methods, along the way going down countless dead ends with convoluted systems that aren’t applicable to the modern world and getting ripped off by fraudulent teachers.
I’ve boiled down the techniques that are the simplest to learn and integrate into a normal day and which have the maximum positive effect. The Marshall Meditation Method, once learned can be implemented with as little as 20 minutes focused practice per day, along with doing 1 minute “Micro-Meditations” throughout your day.
Here What You’ll Get:
The first week:
- A core introduction that will explain exactly how to use the course.
- You’ll know the exact steps you need to be taking every day of the course to get the most out of your meditations.
- An explanation of what meditation REALLY is and why it’s important.
- I cut through all of the myths and hype about meditation and explain how it works and why meditation should be a cornerstone of your daily life.
- A simple, easy to follow meditation to get you into the present moment.
- I’ll guide you through a practice that will raise your self-awareness, bringing you back to the present moment and out of your head.
- The fundamentals of good posture.
- Most men spend their days sitting in front of a computer and have terrible posture. I’ll show you how to naturally and intuitively adjust your posture to move with more grace and confidence.
- Most men in the modern world sit in front of a computer all day at work. Instead of being on their feet and moving their body, they’re hunched over a keyboard, sometimes sitting for hours on end. You’re probably hunched over as you’re reading this right now!
- Over time this adds up to chronic neck, shoulder and back pain. Most clients I coach have stiffness well beyond their years and limited flexibility.
- To make things worse, it also means the whole sexual center is locked up. If you’re stiff in the hips, you’ll look funny when you walk, have no groove on the dance floor and will likely be terrible in bed.
In Week 2 we’ll cover:
- The principles of body awareness,helping you to identify where you’re holding tension and stiffness.
- A simple and fast stretching routine,suitable for any fitness level, designed to stretch you from head to toe in just 7 minutes even if you haven’t hit the gym in months!
- Key Exercises to help you alleviate chronic pain in the neck, back and shoulders, regions linked to rigid and stiff movement.
- The ‘Swimming Dragon Rolling the Ball’ moving meditation.
- This is my all time favorite technique that helps to loosen your hips, massage your joints and get you into a relaxed graceful physical trance.
- A lot of the anxiety and stress you’re experiencing is a result of your fight or flight reflexes being constantly triggered, throwing your emotional state completely out of balance.
- Whilst awareness meditation is all about observing your experience and allowing them to be what they are without reacting, Abdominal Breathing meditation teaches you to turn nervousness into concentrated power.
- Instead of being a victim to your emotional state, getting caught up by the wave of feelings, you’ll instead be able to have control over your emotions as well as honing your focus and power into a tangible force that allows you to communicate far more directly.
Week 3 is all about:
- Mastering Abdominal Breathing,a powerful practice that allows you to create internal power and focus, slowing your heart rate as you turn nervous energy into stable power.
- Building on the foundations of Awareness Meditation,using your newfound awareness to hone in on your breath and have conscious control over your emotions and physical responses
- Developing a core understanding of sexual control,improving your sexual stamina, capacity to control your arousal state and laying the groundwork for Tantric Sex practices. This is THE technique that I’ve used to go from a 3 minute man to literally starring in porn and being able to last indefinitely.
- “Do-In”, is an ancient form of Japanese self-massage. Doing this practice daily will help to activate the body’s organ systems and get your blood flowing, especially effective to help you wake up in the morning.
- Not only is self-massage an ideal way to relax yourself and get you more in touch with your body, it will also build your awareness on how to relax others through touch. It’s much easier to massage a woman if you have a deeper understanding of the subtleties of touch and making someone feel good.
Over the course of Week 4 you’ll learn:
- An introduction to Do-In Self Massage that covers the key points of this ancient yet powerful process
- A simple 10-minute routine designed to activate your body by progressing through a series of acupressure points
- In our 5th week we’ll be solidifying your meditation training through learning the advanced art of Qi – Gong (energy cultivation), a moving meditation similar to Tai Chi.
- This practice involves aligning the breath, mental focus and body in movement to develop a deep calm and feeling of embodiment.
Week 5 will uncover:
- The ‘Lifting The Small Pillar of Heaven’ meditation, a simple but powerful Qi-Gong exercise from the Shaolin Temple that aligns your mental, emotional, physical and breathing states into one harmonious movement.
- Techniques to embody your breath, allowing you to much more easily contain, control and adjust your breathing and therefore your emotional state.
- When I was first creating this course I wanted to make sure it was applicable to daily life. After all, not everyone can sit around meditating for hours on end.
- For the final week I’ve created a series of daily routines that combine the various elements of the previous weeks.
In Week 6 we’ll:
- Consolidate the previous 5 weeks of training, teaching you how to bring each practice together and implement them into your daily life
- Reveal two 20 minute routines that mean you don’t have to meditate for 2 hours a day but instead maximise the benefits of meditation in a fraction of the time.
- Learn the Morning Routine designed to prepare you for the day through invigorating your senses, heightening your mental clarity and focus as you stretch your body.
- Learn the Evening Routine that is perfect for winding down from the day, settling your mind, relaxing your body and processing the day’s stress so you drift off into a peaceful sleep.
- Learn “Micro-Meditations” to check in on your awareness and presence throughout the day in as little as 10 seconds.
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses