ISU – THE POWER-ELITE TRUST (PET) Program – 2020
If you’re planning to do family estate legacy planning and:
- Seek total PRIVACY so that no one can snoop on your estate
- Create ironclad asset protection that safeguards your possessions
- Want to avoid beneficiaries getting swindled and having your assets seized…
The PET adds another shield to privatize and protect the following family assets all that have value that WOULD NOT be included in typical protecting asset structures, including:
- Membership shares of your LLC and other entities
- Your home or vacation home, cars, RV’s, boats, and planes
- Bank accounts such as brokerage accounts, securities, annuities, life insurance
- Other personal valuables like jewelry, precious metals, antiques, art collection, and more. The Power-Elite Trust provides all necessary legal protection provisions: estate transfer instructions, estate tax matters… and puts them directly in your control. ISU – THE -ELITPOWERE TRUST (PET) Program – 2020
There are NO negative tax consequences whatsoever and no IRS or local tax returns are necessary. When combined with a proper LLC, a PET gives you incredible protection. Ignorance of these different trust structures can be terribly expensive!
So, our legal team made a resource that will cut through the B.S., so you’ll know EXACTLY how trusts can best serve you. There’s no better structure for asset protection when you have an estate and want to make it IMPOSSIBLE to pierce, penetrate, or spy-on).
Inside this program you’ll discover: ISU – THE POWER-ELITE TRUST (PET) Program – 2020
- The Roman Shield Strategy for bulletproof asset protection (sometimes referred to as the “The legal-screw-the-creditors clause”)
- Why going AGAINST a P.E.T. gives a claimant a mediocre chance of winning, and LITTLE TO NO chances of collecting even if the lawsuit is successful
- How the privacy from trusts can create a GIANT lawsuit blockade
- The best way to AVOID huge probate expenses, legal disputes and hassles by transferring the legal title of property into a trust (which you can’t do with a will can’t do)
- The history of the “trust,” which dates back to the ancient Romans yet remains SERIOUSLY misunderstood.
The average price to structure this type of agreement can quickly run up to tens of thousands depending on how complex the estate. And the COST of NOT having an agreement like this in place and leaving your assets exposed can range into the $100,000’s…
(“Reverse veil piercing” is just ONE example where an accident can bypass an LLC and through the backdoor wipe out the most experienced investor/estate owner if they’re not prepared and protected…)
Proof ISU – THE POWER-ELITE TRUST (PET) Program – 2020