Intensive Mindfulness Training Course Interventions for Trauma, anxiety, depression, stress, sex and more
Maximize your clients’ capacity for change with mindfulness tools, strategies, and techniques that address the neurological processes that underlie today’s most challenging clinical conditions.
In this clinical training, author and mindfulness expert, Terry Fralich, LCPC, will guide you step-by-step through four modules of mastery-level training.
Here’s what you’ll get: Intensive Mindfulness Training Course
Module 1 develops the foundation of skills you need to incorporate mindfulness in your practice. Dive into the neuroscience of mindfulness to understand how mindfulness can change the brain and improve therapeutic outcomes. You’ll learn how to introduce mindfulness to your clients as a skill-based path for enhanced healing.
Topics include: Intensive Mindfulness Training Course
- The virality of mindfulness: Understanding what we’re actually doing
Introducing mindfulness practice to clients
Mindfulness as a skill-based path for enhanced transformation and change
- The circle of liberation: How formal and informal practices enhance mindfulness skills
- Neuroscience and mindfulness
Using mindfulness as self-directive neuroplasticity to change the brain
Interpersonal neurobiology and how attachment shapes your clients’ response to the world
Understanding the negative side effects of adaptive safety strategies and how they impact your clients
How mental models like core negative beliefs are formed
Module 2 deepens your understanding of mindfulness practice by showing you how to use practical skills and tools to calm the body’s hard-wired responses and improve self-regulation.
Highlights include: Intensive Mindfulness Training Course
- The 5 core skills of mindfulness
Clarifying, setting, and reaffirming intention
Cultivating a witnessing awareness
- How to navigate between the 3 systems and 2 zones of our brain’s hard-wired survival strategies
- Understanding the 4 brain circuits that influence happiness and well-being
- Using mindfulness to stop negative emotions and thoughts
- Improving self-regulation for the foundation of unsettledness
How to intentionally settle negative energies to shorten the time that difficult emotions keep clients stuck
Tools to avoid emotional hijackings and bring the brain back on line
- How to implement positive visualization practices to change the brain
Module 3 guides you through simple ways clients can focus attention and practice loving-kindness for the self and others. You’ll also learn strategies for building comprehensive and cohesive mindfulness practices that are easily implemented into your clients’ demanding lifestyles.
Discover tools and techniques for: Intensive Mindfulness Training Course
- Stabilizing the mind and building the foundation of focus and attention
Strengthening the ability to hold intentional focus
Nurturing the harmony of intention and attention
- Using mindfulness to change the negative bias of the brain’s default mode
- Understanding how to help clients set intentions for consuming digital media without triggering symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, and more
- Utilizing mindfulness tools to practice loving-kindness
Tools for calming the inner critic and self-judgement
Practices for developing non-judgmental awareness and compassion for the self and others
- Developing mindful transitions and practices that stick for clients
Implementing the 4-word daily practice
Module 4 explores powerful tools and handouts to help your clients apply their new mindfulness skills in their daily lives to change unhealthy habits and enhance their healing.
You’ll learn skills for: Intensive Mindfulness Training Course
- Talking to your clients about implicit memories and how they contribute to strong and emotional responses
- Using intentional check-ins to strengthen daily mindfulness habits
- Cultivating the placebo effect to treat chronic pain, anxiety, stress, and more with mindfulness and sensory experiences
- Implementing mindfulness strategies to change the patterns of unhealthy habits
- Using metatherapeutic processing to amplify and install the positive moments of your therapeutic sessions into your client’s daily life
- Applying what you’ve learned in practice — meditation exercises to bring it all together
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses