Hypnosis for Trauma & PTSD Certificate Course Effectively integrating hypnosis, neuroscience, and mind/body approaches in clinical practice
Add additional power to your current clinical approach and make trauma treatment more effective in a shorter period of time when you incorporate clinical hypnosis in your practice.
Hypnosis is gentle, collaborative and powerful in eliciting lasting change in clients. Now you can join long-time Ericksonian-based practitioners, Drs. Carol Kershaw and Bill Wade, in this comprehensive certificate course where they draw on the resource-based approach of Ericksonian Tradition as well as modern brain science and neurology to provide you a step-by-step guide for applying hypnosis to your clinical practice.
Throughout the course, special emphasis will be given to understanding how trauma affects the brain and how hypnosis can be used to alleviate PTSD symptoms such as anxiety, depression, panic, insomnia, obsessive-compulsive behavior and difficulty handling anger.
Whether you’re new to hypnosis or an experienced hypnotherapist, this unique training opportunity can improve both your competence and confidence in resolving entrenched trauma using clinical hypnosis.
Join Drs. Carol Kershaw and Bill Wade for this unique video course where they will show you step by step how you can use hypnosis to bypass your client’s conscious limitations and enlist resources from the unconscious to help resolve trauma.
Through case examples, video clips, demonstrations, experiential exercises and hands-on experience, Kershaw and Wade will demystify and simplify hypnosis techniques so you can start using them with your clients immediately.
If you are new to hypnosis, you will gain the skills you need to start using practical hypnosis strategies in your practice.
And if you are an experienced hypnotherapist, you can add clarity, depth, and innovation to your work.
Here’s what you’ll learn to do in this certificate training… Hypnosis for Trauma
- Integrate the essential building blocks for safely and easily incorporating hypnosis into clinical practice.
- Gain client buy-in by learning how to provide effective psychoeducation that includes the research and science behind hypnosis.
- Alleviate symptoms of trauma and PTSD through focused attention.
- Enhance your treatment planning by understanding the neuroscience of hypnosis.
- Advance your clinical assessment skills by understanding how the critical differences among attachment categories impact your clients.
- Improve clinical outcomes by learning to utilize evidence-based mind/body tools and strategies.
- Boost trauma symptom resolution with three simple hypnotic strategies.
- Calm your client’s anxiety, panic, and reactivity by learning how to induce deep hypnotic states.
- Prevent your clients from getting stuck by learning to recognize and prevent trauma symptoms acting as negative trances.
- Improve your clients’ level of functioning and emotional stability with three hypnotic protocols.
- Help clients move forward in clinical treatment with therapeutic strategies for modifying attachment patterns.
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses Hypnosis for Trauma