Ericksonian Hypnosis for Psychotherapy Mastery Course 7-Month Online Clinical Training
When you master Ericksonian Hypnosis, you can improve your clinical outcomes — even with your most challenging clients and conditions!
In this exclusive mastery training course, today’s leading Ericksonian Hypnosis experts will guide you step-by-step from fundamental through advanced principles and techniques, preparing you to effectively integrate Ericksonian Hypnosis in your clinical practice.
The innovative combination of hypnotic and psychotherapeutic techniques in this 7-month online clinical training can radically change your treatment approach for clients with trauma, anxiety, depression, pain, addiction and more.
Whether you are new to hypnosis, or an experienced hypnotherapist, this elite training opportunity can improve both your competence and confidence in solving the toughest clinical problems using Ericksonian Hypnosis.
Hypnosis is gentle, collaborative and powerful in eliciting lasting change in clients, and when used in collaboration with other approaches such as Motivational Interviewing and CBT, studies have proven that clinical effectiveness increases and treatment time decreases.
Through mastery of the principles, applications and techniques of Ericksonian Hypnosis, you can expand the range of clinical conditions in which you are confident and skilled in treating.
In the mastery training, you’re guided step-by-step through expert-prepared instructional video and skill-building exercises. Work through approximately two hours of program video each week, which you’ll have unlimited online access to view at your convenience.
Here’s a brief snapshot of the course format:
Fundamental Training – Module 1 (8 weeks)
No prior knowledge or experience in Ericksonian approaches is needed to get started in the fundamental module! This level primarily focuses on elicitation of therapeutic trances, and ways to utilize these states in focused treatment. You will be able to begin to integrate hypnosis into your practice at the conclusion of the module. Key topics include:
- Hypnotic Induction Fundamentals Hypnosis for Psychotherapy Mastery
- The Phenomenology of Hypnosis Hypnosis for Psychotherapy Mastery
- Utilization of the Hypnotic State Hypnosis for Psychotherapy Mastery
- Indirection as a Therapeutic Approach Hypnosis for Psychotherapy Mastery
- Treatment Planning & Integration Hypnosis for Psychotherapy Mastery
Intermediate Training – Module 2 (9 weeks)
In the intermediate training, we’ll delve into hypnotic applications for specific clinical issues (from anxiety to the severely disturbed), and strategic utilization of the hypnotic phenomena. This training builds upon module 1 experiences, allowing you to enhance perceptual and generative skills for client monitoring and feedback, indirection, and other essential change processes. Areas of focus include:
- Advanced Patterns of Ericksonian Induction Intermediate
- A Process Model of Ericksonian Psychotherapy
- Treatment Planning in Hypnosis
- Pain Management, Habit Control & Medical Hypnosis
- Advanced Indirection
Advanced Training – Module 3 (9 weeks)
The advanced training focuses on the process of Ericksonian therapy, and the resources of the therapist. The exercises and advanced instruction allow you to enhance your acumen as an agent of change and use Ericksonian hypnotherapy naturalistically in your clinical practice. Topics include:
- The Metamodel of Psychotherapy & Attunement Advanced
- Confusion Technique & Amnesia
- Using Anecdotes in Therapy
- Formulating Indirect Suggestion and Therapeutic Binds
- The Art and Science of Impact
- Advanced Techniques and Resilience
- Making Therapy Visually Alive & Therapist Development
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses