Wayne Gorman – How to Trade the BullBear Opportunities in Expanded Flats
Learn how to spot and act on the multiple trading opportunities in expanded flats and how to avoid its bull/bear traps that snare most traders.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 1 hour 20 minutes
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Intermediate
Maximize your results for this high-frequency Elliott wave pattern
An expanded flat is a distinctive price pattern that regularly develops in all financial markets. If you know how to identify it and how it unfolds, you can formulate an effective trading strategy to capitalize – regardless of which markets you follow.
In this course, EWI Senior Instructor Wayne Gorman shows you exactly how expanded flats work, how to spot them in your price charts and how to set up your trade plan once you’ve identified the pattern.
Here’s what you’ll learn: How to Trade the BullBear Opportunities
- What distinguishes expanded flats from other corrective structures
- Why expanded flats chew up and spit out novice traders
- How to identify expanded flats as they develop in real time
- How to project each subdivision and anticipate reversals
- How to sidestep the bull and bear traps that snare most traders
- How to trade expanded flats using Fibonacci relationships
- How to set entry, stop, price target, and exit levels in real time
- What to expect after an expanded flat plays out
Find out more Trading Stock – Forex Courses