Heather White – Clean Cosmetics 101
Who Is This Class For?
This Class Is Perfect For You If:
- You often use drugstore or department store makeup products.
- You find your skin overly dry, oily, or breaking out after using makeup or cleansers.
- You want to better understand what you’re actually putting on your face every day.
- You know you should be using all-natural products on your skin, but aren’t sure where to turn for alternatives.
- You want to decrease your carbon footprint and use more environmentally friendly products.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Myths Of The Cosmetics Industry
There are many myths that have supported the cosmetics industry for years, exposing consumers to potentially toxic chemicals. Heather debunks those myths, one-by-one, exposing you to something far less harmful: the truth.
Do you really know what you’re putting onto your face and body? Heather dives into some of the toxic chemicals that you probably had no idea were part of your favorite beauty products.
Clean Living From Head To Toe
Want a glowing face and beautiful teeth without all of the added toxins and chemicals? Heather fills you in on the chemicals that are sprinkled into some of our favorite face washes and toothpastes, and presents the safest alternatives for natural radiance.
Why Buy When You Can DIY?
Buying products off the shelves may be quick and easy, but DIY beauty products are even better! In your last module, Heather walks you through how to create DIY hair products, face wash, and even a lemon and avocado face mask!
Salepage: Heather White – Clean Cosmetics 101
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses
Proof: Clean Cosmetics 101