Wyckoffanalytics – Long-Term Campaigns And Tactical Swing Trades Throughout The Price Cycle
Roman Bogomazov is a trader and educator specializing in the Wyckoff Method of trading and investing, which he has taught for the last five years as an Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University. He is also the founder and President of Wyckoff Analytics, LLC, an enterprise providing online Wyckoff Method education to traders throughout the world. Using WyckoffAnalytics.com as a thriving trading community platform, Roman has developed a comprehensive educational curriculum covering basic to advanced Wyckoff concepts and techniques, as well as visual pattern recognition and real-time drills to enhance traders’ skills and confidence. A dedicated and passionate Wyckoffian, he has used the Wyckoff Method exclusively for his own trading for the last 20 years. Roman has also served as a Board Member of the International Federation of Technical Analysts and as past president of the Technical Securities Analysts Association of San Francisco.
- Intraday Trading Using the Wyckoff Method
- Wyckoff himself found the method to be exceptionally profitable for day-trading
- Swing Trading Using the Wyckoff Method
- Trades lasting from a few days to several months
- Point-And-Figure Part I
Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-And-Figure Projections
- Find the strongest long-term campaign candidates.
- Trade them for the long haul.
- Capitalize on short-term swings and hedge against your core position.
- Automate parts of the process.