William Bronchick – Legalwiz Guide to Creative Financing Advanced eCourse
Did you know that creative financing is the most preferred and profitable way of buying and selling properties, yet few investors fully utilize this valuable tool. Why? Simple… lack of knowledge and, even worse, lack of experienced professionals that they can turn to for help. Most real estate agents and title companies don’t understand lease/options, contracts for deed, wraps, and won’t help you use these valuable tools. Few attorneys understand the process and those that do, charge a substantial fee!
I am one of the few real estate experts who understand this process, having closed over 900 creative financed transactions. I am the author of several best-selling books, including, “Flipping Properties” and “Financing Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Investor”. There are few people in the country who have as much experience and technical expertise in owner financed transactions as me, and even few who are willing to share it – until now!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Understanding the mechanics of owner financing You will learn all of the legal lingo and practical “ins and outs” of contract for deed (aka “installment land contract”) and wraps.
- How to profit from foreclosures, even if there is no equity in the deal! People are overlooking one of the best source of deals for owner-financing: over-financed properties, that is, more is owed than the house is worth! You will learn how to spot profitable deals that everyone else overlooked and make “lemons” into lemonade!
- How to buy a new, big, beautiful home in the next 60 days with no money down! Using the same Creative-financing techniques, you will learn how to buy a brand new “executive” home with no cash or bank qualifying. And, there will be dozens of homes to choose from!
- 7 different ways to Profit Using Lease/Options. You’ll learn the sandwich, the straight option, the “junker” lease/option, the landlord lease/option, the sale–lease/back sub–lease/option and much more!
- 10 Tested Ways to Market For and Find Owner Financed or Lease/Option Deals. You’ll get “street–tested” sample ads, business cards and marketing materials that you can use right away without re–inventing the wheel.
- The Killer Telephone Script. Learn what to say and how to say it to qualify potentially motivated sellers over the phone
- How to understand and draft all of the legal forms – no law degree needed! Bill’s seminars really shine on this aspect because he is a seasoned real estate attorney. Most other seminars gloss over the paperwork, telling you to “go see your attorney.” In this case, you are seeing the attorney! You will learn how to draft the necessary paperwork to get the deal done (while other investors are waiting for return calls from their lawyers!).
- How to create a “wraparound” deal that brings in hassle-free monthly cash flow! Wraparound deals bring in interest payments, not rent. You aren’t fixing toilets and screen doors. You are the “banker,” collecting passive income every month while enjoying your new lifestyle!
- Powerful financing techniques, including intelligent “nothing down” formulas. Anyone can buy real estate with no money down, but few can do it without risking their necks! Bill Bronchick will show you the smart way to buy nothing down so your risk is reduced nearly to zero.
- How to buy properties with “due-on-sale” mortgages that aren’t assumable. Most real estate agents will tell you there are no more “assumable” loans, but what they don’t know is how to make any loan assumable. You will learn how to get around the mortgage due-on-sale clause safely and effectively.
- Secrets of “wrapping” VA mortgages that even your realtor doesn’t know! This one is such a good secret that it won’t be revealed until the workshop! But, just know there is a 100% foolproof way to get around the due-on-sale on VA loans.
- Five “Air Tight” Ways to Protect Your Deal from Going Bad. The process of lease/options is simple, unless you leave out the FIVE ESSENTIAL things you need to cover your @ss!, including the “performance mortgage” trick
- Tax Implications of Options for Buyer and Seller (including changes under the recent tax laws)
- How to live almost “rent–free” using lease/options on your personal residence!
- All of the legal angles (that every other course left out) you need to understand about lease/options
- How to prevent a defaulting tenant/buyer from claiming an “equitable interest” in the property, including case law references
- Understanding the difference between a contract and a wraparound mortgage. You’ll learn the difference between a traditional wraparound mortgage, all-inclusive trust deed (AITD) and wraparound land contract. You ‘ll know more than 99% of investors, real estate agents, attorneys and title companies.
- Real-life case studies – both buying and selling on contract for deed and lease/options. You’ll see multiple case studies, including the facts and figures of each deal
- How to multiply the value of cash reserves. Make your cash work hard for you! Even though you can buy real estate with nothing down, you’ll learn what to do with your cash. Bill will show you ways to safely earn 20% return or better – TAX FREE!
- How to protect yourself when buying and selling under contract for deed – Bill reveals his “tricks of the trade.” Every seminar guru tells you the good news, but what about the risks? What do you do if a buyer stops paying? What if the seller renegs on a deal? You’ll learn all of the potential things that can go wrong and how to protect yourself from these disasters!
- How to market properties to sell quickly, easily and for the most profit, even in a soft real estate market!. Even if your market is slow, you will learn proven techniques to move houses fast.
- Understanding the tax implications of owner financing. Who gets to deduct what? What forms to file with the IRS? How do your report income? All of your questions answered in a simple, understandable format.
- How to negotiate owner-financing. You’ll learn unique tips and tricks of the trade, including “role-playing” scenarios with sellers and buyers. You’ll know exactly what to say to overcome every objection!
- How to comply with the Dodd Frank and State “SAFE” Act laws
- How to use “credit partners”. Learn how to borrow other people’s credit as partners on your deals so you don’t need to qualify with a lender (and your partner doesn’t need to put up much cash either!)