Here’s What’s Included:
- 6 hours of Full-HD video material divided into 46 lectures.
Learn to convert a static photoshop design into a completely responsive website
Skills to develop a fully responsive website WITHOUT any framework
- Feel comfortable taking any PSD design and converting it into a fully functional website
- Have a very solid understanding of how PSD and HTML5 integrate and work together
- Learn clean, modern web design trends and apply them into your projects
- 25 amazing & trendy finished PSD designs to practice your newly acquired skills on
- Adaptive and available instructor (24/7) to answer all of your questions ASAP
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS (divs, classes, IDs)
- Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CC (or a free-trial)
- A code editor of your choice (Brackets in my case)
- Internet connection is required
- Your favorite chips flavor and a drink!
In this course you will take a finished PSD design and learn how to convert it to create a fully responsive HTML5 page with pure CSS3 from SCRATCH. No responsive frameworks like Bootstrap! (My earlier course covers that!)
I believe that the only way to become a successful student of this course is through practice and involvement. That’s why you will be presented with quizzes and interactive questions throughout the course. After completing, you will be challenged to take a PSD design, use the skills that you’ve gained in this course and create a breathtaking HTML5 responsive website that you will be proud of!
So, what are you waiting for? Press on “Take this course” button and start learning web design & development today! 30-day money back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Students who plan on becoming web designers in the near future
- New and aspiring web designers looking to learn a brand new skillset
- Designers and developers looking to learn how to convert a PSD design to fully functional and responsive HTML5 website
- Beginners with a limited knowledge of Photoshop interested in web design/development and converting PSD designs
- Anyone who is interested how Photoshop and HTML5 work together
- Anyone looking to spice up their PSD conversion skills