Here’s What’s Included :
- Kubernetes Certification
Design and Deploy applications on Kubernetes Cluster
Develop Cloud First Applications
- Secure Kubernetes cluster with Secrets and Network Policies
- Create and Schedule Jobs in Kubernetes
- Create and Configure Persistent Volumes
- Configure Readiness and Liveness Probes in a cluster
- Troubleshoot Applications Deployed using Logs
- Upgrade and Rollback Applications deployed on Kubernetes
- Basic System Administration
- Basic Application Development – Python
- Linux VMs to follow along (This is optional as labs are provided with course)
- Kubernetes Basics
A Kubernetes Certification can take your career to a whole new level. Learn, practice, and get certified on Kubernetes with hands-on labs right in your browser.
“I passed the exam and certified CKAD now. I didn’t passed at the first attempt. Second time, I found this course on official page k8s and did practice all the labs. Honestly, labs are very challenging and great for the CKAD!” – Dave, Student
Learning Kubernetes is essential for any DevOps professional. DevOps engineers are always in demand. Currently the average Silicon Valley salary for a DevOps engineer is 20% higher than what a software engineer makes. DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $200,000 annually. And One of the most in-demand skills is Kubernetes Deployment.
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- Application Developers
- Those looking to get Certified on Kubernetes