Here’s What’s Included:
- Profitably set up, manage and optimize professional retargeting campaignis
Use advanced retargeting techniques to stay in front of your most engaged website traffic
Setup advanced retargeting and remarketing audiences in Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Track sophisticated characteristics of your website visitors to be used in your retargeting campaigns
- Deploy your remarketing and retargeting tags through Google Tag Manager
- Understand what retargeting is and how it works
- Understand the technology underlying every retargeting and remarketing campaign on the web
- Choose which website visitors you want to spend money retargeting to, and which ones you don’t
- Understand your website visitors psychologically, and understand where they are in the funnel
- Plan your retargeting lists and audiences to maximize profit
- Save time setting up your retargeting and remarketing campaigns by using advanced tips and shortcuts in Google Tag Manager
- Use Google AdWords to set up and manage your retargeting campaigns
- Use Google analytics to analyze your website traffic to enhance your pre-exisiting retargeting lists
- Expertly use the Google Analytics audience builder to lay the groundwork of your retargeting campaigns
- How to use affinity audiences and in-market segments to enhance your retargeting campaigns
- How Google Adwords and Google Analytics integrate and share retargeting and remarketing lists
- have an internet connection
- have a google account (it’s easy and free to set one up)
- be willing to learn new things and apply them in your campaigns as the course progresses
- be willing to ask questions if you don’t understand something (retargeting strategies could get very tricky!)
Hi, I’m Isaac Rudansky and welcome to my complete remarketing / retargeting course where you’re going to learn how to profitably re-engage with your abandoning website visitors to get them to come back to your site at the right time and with the right message.
This course pulls from a huge variety of experience managing hundreds of unique retargeting ads campaigns for a broad range of clients in almost every vertical out there.
Our clients often ask me, “What is retargeting and how does it work?”
Retargeting, which is also referred to as remarketing (they’re the same thing) is any digital advertising campaign that targets ads promoting your products and services to people who had previously bounced off your site.
95% of your website visitors do not convert (or take any revenue-generating action) on their first visit. I am going to teach you the art and science of retargeting so you can have a chance to convert the vast majority of your visitors that simply weren’t ready to convert on their first visit.
Retargeting is the most effective way to bring those users back (through your actual, live retargeting ad campaigns), at the precise time that they’re ready to convert.
I’m going to explain exactly how retargeting works from a technological perspective, and I’m going to show you how the technology has matured and advanced through the years. Simply put, retargeting is accomplished through dropping cookies on your visitors’ browsers which allows your retargeting platform to follow that user around the internet.
Cookies are dropped on your visitors’ browser through a little piece of code that you put on your site, often referred to as a pixel.
If you’re remarketing with AdWords, then AdWords is going to supply the pixel for you to place on your site. If you’re remarketing with Adroll, then Adroll will supply their cookie for you to place on their site.
All this talk of cookies, pixels and tracking codes may sound complex, but in fact it’s really easy to learn once you get the hang of it. The technology isn’t the important part of this course …. what I teach you about understanding your customers psychologically and how to actually configure, develop and optimize profitable retargeting campaigns is where the true value lies.
Retargeting remains one of the most effective forms of online advertising, and it’s used by your competitors to convert the majority of their traffic. Experts predict that within the next few years, most if not all display ads inventory on the web will be remarketing and retargeting ads.
On top of all that, you get lifetime access and a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee!
ZERO Experience Required
In this course you will learn:
- What retargeting and how does it work?
- What are remarketing campaigns in Google AdWords?
- The technology behind retargeting and how “follow-me” ads actually get served
- The history of ad exchanges and ad networks
- How to look at your website visitors from a psychological perspective
- How to plan and develop your remarketing lists
- The concepts of the buyers funnel and how to determine where in the funnel your visitors are
- The concept of engagement and how to use intent signals to your advantage
… and much, much more!
So what are you waiting for?
Click the “take this course” button now, or feel free to preview some of the lecture below.
Either way, I really appreciate you taking the time to check out this course, and I can’t wait to see you in a couple minutes on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- This course if for anyone looking to make the most of their website traffic by developing profitable remarketing and retargeting campaigns
- If you’ve heard of retargeting ads and you want to learn more about retargeting ads and remarketing campaigns, take this course
- This course is NOT for you if you’re not serious about your website traffic