Here’s What’s Included:
- Confidently Evaluate the Return Potential of Any Real Estate Investment Opportunity
Know a “Good” Investment from a “Bad” Investment
Use Professional Grade Investment Models to Evaluate Your Deals
- Evaluate Commercial Properties, Fix & Flips
- Evaluate Airbnb Properties
- Use Smart Investment Deal Structures With Business Partners
- Understand and Use Professional Real Estate Investment Strategies & Techniques
- Have Microsoft Excel 2011 or Newer
Welcome to Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments , my practical course on how to use professional techniques to evaluate investment opportunities in real estate. This course has been propelling students from total beginners to confident practitioners in a matter of weeks.
Here is what a few of my students have to says
“The most bang for your buck, this is the most value packed course I have on Udemy out of 84. The tools and materials in this course are top notch. This course is a clear investment towards achieving my investment goals. Your not likely going to build a house without a hammer. You need the right tool for the job and this is it!!!!!!!”
Dave Clinton – 5 Stars
“The instructor not only gave you a strategy but he also show how to apply it in real world situations.
Bradley Garza – 5 Stars
“Tremendous value – just a wealth of content and knowledge I don’t see anywhere else. The investment models and examples alone are worth 100x what I paid for this course. Instructor is responsive and continues to update content. Thank you Symon!”
Mark Forest – 5 Stars
“There is a tremendous amount of information in this course that far surpasses anything else offered by Udemy.
It doesn’t matter what facet of the real estate investment industry you are interested in, this course is full of invaluable information that will save you time and, if you apply what you learn, money.
Inside, you’ll find useful information on:
• Rental Income Properties
• Fix and Flips
• Multifamily Apartments
• Commercial Properties
• Land Development
• And a whole lot more!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I don’t live in the US, is the material still relevant to me?
Yes! While all of the examples are using US properties, ALL of the concepts taught and tools provided are just as useful for any market around the world. In fact, I have students from over 190 countries who are learning and using the tools provided in the course to help them invest in their local area.
What if I don’t have any real estate background?
Perfect! I start you off with a heavy dose of the fundamentals so students with no experience or background can get the most out of the rest of the course. Check out my foundational sections below.
Who this course is for:
- Newbie real estate investors
- Experienced commercial and/or residential real estate investors
- People that want to invest in House Flips, Rental Properties or Apartments
- Those that want to invest in commercial warehouses, parking lots, retail properties, etc…
- Great for private investors and investment teams
- Real Estate Agents Seeking Tools to Appeal to Investor Audience
- Those who want to make BANK with Airbnb
- MBA Students, iBankers, Financial Analysts
- Someone who wants an in depth and broad coverage of real estate investment analysis concepts and techniques