Simpler Options – ABC Waves TOS Indicator & Live Class
The ABC Waves were built by a third party developer from an algorithm comprised of various moving averages and oscillators. The idea behind the waves is to visualize the overall strength and direction of a given market across multiple time frames.
There are 3 separate waves that make up the ABC Waves. The “A Wave” measures short term relative strength and direction of a market, the “C Wave” measures longer term strength and the “B Wave” plots the same for a medium time period.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- In depth look at incorporating the A, B, and C Waves into your trading plan
- How to use the A, B, and C Waves in multiple time frame analysis to put yourself on the right side of the trade
- Live trade set ups that are happening right now in the markets and how to set up high probability trades around those set ups
- The best way to use each Wave independently of each other depending on your trading goal
- The 5 point system for ranking trades using the A, B, and C Waves across multiple time frames
- And much more…