Secrets of Chakra Wisdom
Here’s what you’ll get:
Lesson One: Connect to the Protection of Your Root Chakra
- Your first chakra, or Root Chakra, is your connection to the Earth and the foundation of your being. Based in the Earth element and focused on your physical identity, the first chakra is oriented to self-preservation; the greatest obstacle here is fear. Do you feel you have the right to be here? Do you love your body? Find out why both the Earth and Saturn are connected to the first chakra, and why proteins are important for root chakra health.
Lesson Two: Feel the Energy of Your Sacral Chakra
- Your second chakra, or Sacral Chakra governs your ability to feel your emotions and experience pleasure. The element is water, as fluid as your emotional identity. The biggest obstacle here is guilt. Are you comfortable feeling pleasure? Do you embrace your sexuality and sexual identity? Do you know about the path of Tantra? Learn to flow like the liquid energy state of the second chakra.
Lesson Three: Power Up Your Third Chakra
- Your third chakra, or Solar Plexus Chakra is your power center, and gives you the ability to transform. The solar plexus generates the element of fire, as in the fiery nature of the planet Mars with which it is associated. This is where you define yourself, and the obstacle to overcome is shame. When out of balance, do you tend to overload on starchy carbs? Are you attracted to yellow gemstones, like amber and topaz? Tap into your inner-strength, overcome your fears, and live the life you were born to lead.
Lesson Four: Open the Gateway of Your Heart Chakra
- Your fourth chakra, the Heart Chakra is the home of love and balance. Here the element is air, and the path to your social identity and self-acceptance. Are you blocked by grief? Do you feel worthy of love? Are you in balance within yourself and with others? Does the smell of lavender bring you peace? Are you attracted to emeralds and jade? Does the path of Bhakti yoga sing to you? Experience the healing that is a product of unconditional love, forgiveness, and compassion.
Lesson Five: Express with Your Throat Chakra
- The fifth chakra, or Throat Chakra is the center of communication and creativity. The element is ether or sound, which is behind your right to speak your truth and be heard as you orient toward self-expression. The challenge is to go beyond the lies you tell others and yourself. Find out why fruit, the gemstone turquoise, and frankincense can enhance your fifth chakra. Transform your life through the power of focused intent and manifestation.
Lesson Six: Manifest with Your Third Eye Chakra
- The sixth chakra, or Third Eye Chakra holds your ability to visualize and manifest your vision. Here the element we work with is Light. We can see into the mirror and reflect on ourselves and our archetypal identity. Are you stuck in illusion—the biggest challenge of the 6th chakra? Find out why the great seed sound of OM resonates so deeply here, and how to boost your luminescence with the metal silver and the gemstones of lapis and quartz crystal.
Lesson Seven: Recognize the Wisdom of Your Crown Chakra
- Your seventh chakra, or Crown Chakra is where you connect to your divinity. Here you come to the knowledge of self through the element of thought, and identify with the universe. The obstacle here is attachment. Can you go beyond your outdated beliefs? Can meditation bring you closer to a more expanded crown chakra? Do you just love diamonds or amethyst and anything made of the metal gold? Explore the wisdom of the ages as you expand your connection to Source.
Lesson Eight: Discover the Advanced Secrets of Your 8th Chakra… and Beyond
- The eighth chakra, or Higher Self Chakra is the first of the many chakras above your body, and is the doorway between your earth-bound personality and your soul. Are you attracted to all things platinum? Are you concerned with healing the planet? Have you connected with your Higher Self and your spiritual gifts? What are the patterns that keep you reincarnating? Do you have access to the Akashic Records? Do you know your true life purpose? Have you cleared your karmic residue and uncovered your spiritual gifts?