Russ Henneberry – Words That Sell Workshop (2020)
Here’s just a smattering of what you’ll get:
- theCLIKK’s Copy Builder tool that identifies the precise value (there are dozens of them) of any product or service so you can describe it and sell it.
- theCLIKK’s Headline Swipe File containing 108 headline formulas you can employ to write high-converting email subject lines, blog post titles, and sales letter headlines. (This is gold.)
- How to write persuasive copy using the Dual Readership Path (SPOILER ALERT: People don’t read your emails, ads, and sales letter, they skim them. This is how you make sure even the skimmiest of skimmers reads your sales argument.)
- How to defeat the blank page with the always applicable P.A.S.A. opening.
- How to tastefully urge your prospective buyer to take action NOW (even if you don’t have a deadline or limited supply.)
- A “rule of thumb” that will help you determine how long an ad, email, or sales letter needs to be to get results.
- The 3 simple questions you need to answer BEFORE you write a single line of promotional copy.
- Why “proof” is the most important conversion element in your sales copy and the 3 forms of proof you can employ. (Even if you’re just getting started you can always use “Piggyback Proof.