Ron Legrand – Commercial Property Bootcamp
Here’s what you’ll get:
- How to find the good deals and quickly discard the time wasters. Just for the record, you only need one to set you up for life, and you won’t spend much, if any, money locating good deals.
- We’ll prescreen every type of deal there is and discuss how to evaluate them, what’ll kill the deal and what facts you need to move forward and why. We’ll cover raw land for residential and commercial development plus apartments, office buildings, strip centers, office warehouses, industrial buildings, mobile home parks, special use buildings and more.
- You’ll see how and when I’d plan to exit from each type of property, how that determines my buying offer and why some deals work while others don’t.
- We’ll cover financing on all types of property as well as all types of financing: interim financing, hard money, seller financing and bank financing. It may be recourse or non recourse. We’ll use real case studies on each and dissect them like a frog in anatomy class. Financing is the key to success or failure and without this missing piece you’ll lose a fortune but with it you have the keys to the vault. You must know how to structure deals so they can get financed but that doesn’t mean you’ll be sucking up to banks.
- You’ll learn about things like Cap Rate, Debt to Income Ratio, Internal Rate of Return and other fancy jargon I’ll convert to layman’s terms and show you why they matter to lenders and investors.
- We’ll cover selling big properties, when it’s smart, when it’s not, how to sell and to whom. I’m the King of Quick Turn, but I must tell you something: when you can get several million dollars out of a property, tax deferred, and then have it shed monthly income like a golden goose, you gotta think long and hard about selling. Well, that’s exactly what you can do with many commercial properties and what you should do. But you gotta know when to hold ’em and when to fold ’em.
- I’ll teach you how to manage properties and never talk to a tenant or get caught up in time wasting tasks. If you’re gonna keep ’em, you better get this one under control, or you’ll be one of those motivated sellers. You don’t get rich managing. You get rich buying. Some extremely smart real estate guru once said, “The Less I Do, The More I Make.”®
- You’ll learn how to do multi-million dollar deals inside your IRA if you’re American, so you’ll never pay taxes on the gain. I’ll show you how to set up your entities to do just that with a couple simple but strategic moves. We’ll also cover 1031 exchanges for deals outside your IRA to keep more and give the IRS less. I’ve even got a couple strategies for you Canadians and your RRSP’s.
- I’ll cover all the bases, provide the missing pieces, prove my case and then turn you loose to conquer the world on your own or to bring us deals. Either way, it’ll be the experience of a lifetime and a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
- I’ll go through several of my projects and show you the cool strategies I used to buy them and why I did so. You’ll see how I crunched the numbers, made the decision to buy, planned the exit, how I raised the money, how I built a dream team for each not living in the same city.
- A lot of time will be spent on raising the capital and how to structure the deals with as little cash as possible and several ways to make money without buying any property. You’ll see several profit centers in each deal and several places to exit so you can get out quick or stay in for the big money.
- You’ll learn my own patented technique I use to become a land developer without buying the land. In fact, you get paid $10,000 per month per project while other people do the work and you get half the profits with no investment or risk.
- You’ll make the land owner rich by doing what he/she can’t and won’t do and use the land to get the capital to pay you and get the work done to raise the value. Every word I just said is true and I’ll supply you with the agreement to make it happen and the training to pull it off… on several projects simultaneously.
- We’ll discuss how to structure the entity to buy and lessons I learned when taking on partners that’ll serve you in any endeavor. I’ll teach you how to insure partner performance and stay out of court when they don’t by using simple strategies that cost me at least $250,000 in legal fees to learn. My hard learned lessons, from 30 years experience and willingness to share will save you a fortune and make you one if you listen.