Randy Schwantz – The Wedge for Technology
The Wedge for Technology™ Workshop
The main objective of The Wedge Sales Process™ is to teach you to break incumbent relationships to win new business.
With this time-tested, yet rarely-employed sales technology, you will learn…
- Where you are strong and your competition is weak – which leads to how the prospect is being underserved.
- How to exploit the competition’s weakness to get prospects to see how they are being underserved.
- How to test their ability to fire the incumbent and hire you.
In a nutshell, the Wedge works because… if what you bring to the table is the same as what they have, they don’t need you!
How to Stop Selling and Start Winning
When you go through the easy-to-understand principles of this workshop, you’ll also learn…
- How to identify which products and services your company provides better than your competition (using what we call the “ladder of abstraction”).
- How to develop proactive services that are tangible and concrete that will differentiate you – a lot – from your competition.
- How to develop a Pre-Call Strategy™ that will have you knowing the prospect, the key players, etc., the incumbent technology firm, etc.
- How to conduct a new business interview that will enable you to find and ethically exploit a prospect’s pain. (This is how prospects begin to realize how they are underserved – without you having to say anything bad about the incumbent!)
- How to get a commitment in advance that they will fire the other guy and hire you if you can give them what they’re asking for.
- How to get a proactive service timeline in place so that your top accounts continue to do business with you.
Here’s what you’ll get: