Mike Reinold – Champion Performance Therapy And Training System
Comprehensive Online Program
The Champion Performance Therapy and Training System is a completely online program. You get immediate access to the program and can progress through the material at your own pace. The program is accessible from any internet connected device, including tablets and phones, anytime 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Plus, you’ll have lifetime access to the program and can review the materials at any time in the future.
You’ll have a complete reference to go back to over and over again as you master the material.
We prefer the online format to allow students to go at their own pace, start implementing what they’ve learned right away, easily review the materials, and truly master the program.
Extensive Exercise Video Library
Included in the program is our extensive video library of exercises and drills that we perform each and every day. While the program is highly adaptable to your preferred techniques and drills, we’ll show you exactly what we do for each movement pattern. You can perform exactly what we do, or easily mix and match with what you already do, allowing the system to be customizable and scalable in the future as we learn more:
- All our mobility and corrective exercises
- All our manual therapy techniques
- All our manual resistance and dynamic stabilization drills
- All our strength, power, and agility training exercises
- All our regressions and progressions of our training exercises
All the Forms and Checklists You Need
Once you get access to the program and materials, you’ll find all the checklists, forms, and cheatsheets we use at Champion. They’re all yours to use with the people you work with. We want you to be able to easily follow along in a systemized and structured flow, to assure consistent results. These include:
- Movement assessment form and checklist
- Breakdown flow sheets
- Manual exercise progression sheets
- Exercise regression and progression list
Become a Champion Performance Specialist and CEU Credit
After completing the program, you’ll be eligible to take a short examination to become a Champion Performance Specialist (C-PS). Most of our students pass on the first try. But just in case you don’t, you’ll have the ability to try again. And of course, we’re here to help you along the way if you need it. You’ll become one of the first people to be able to distinguish themselves as a C-PS and use the same system used on by people all over the world, from weekend warriors, to fitness athletes, to professional athletes in every major sport.
The Champion Performance Therapy and Training System program has been approved and qualifies for continuing education credits for physical therapists, assistants, athletic trainers, and fitness professionals through the FSBPT, FL State PT Board, NY State APTA, OH State PT Association, TX Board of PT Examiners, NATA, NASM, and AFAA. See FAQ section below for more details.
Even if your certification isn’t listed here, our past students have successfully petitioned and gained CEU credit from most licensing and certification authorities. We provide a Continuing Education Credits Approval Information guide that you can access within our student member portal that has everything that you need to submit for additional approval.
Once you sign up, you get immediate access to the program and can progress at your own pace. Plus, you’ll have lifetime access to all the information. In addition to the course content, I will host live review and Q&A sessions to assure you understand all the materials, and I’ll outline practice sessions to guide you through mastering the system.
In total, there are over 15 hours of educational content, 4 hours of live sessions with me, and 5 hours of independent guided practice. Here’s just some of the great content inside:
Introduction to Performance Therapy & Training
- What is Performance?
- The 4 Main Goals of Performance Therapy & Training
- Components of the Performance System
- Principles of Optimal Movement & Stress
- Adaptations to Stress
- The Impact of Pathology
- Assessing Movement
- Movement Assessment Principles
- Performing the Integrated Movement Assessment
- Performing the Upper Body Breakdowns
- Performing the Lower Body Breakdowns
- Principles of Mobility
- Restoring Mobility
- Performing Self Mobility Techniques
- Performing Manual Therapy
- Performing Dynamic Mobility Drills
- Performing Dynamic Movement Prep
- Principles of Strength and Dynamic Stability
- Integrating Neuromuscular Control Drills
- Manual Program Cheatsheets
- Performing the Core, Shoulder, and Hip Manual Progressions
Enhancing Load Capacity
- Principles of Loading
- Building Capacity
- Movement Progressions and Regressions
- Periodization in Training
- Periodization in Rehabilitation
- Putting it All Together
- Building a Performance Therapy Program
- Building a Perform Training Program
- Case Studies and Examples
Here is what’s included :
- When does the next enrollment begin?
The next public opening date will be in the fall of 2020. Enrollment is open for one week. Those on the presale list will secure their spot and get early access. After that we close down for several months. Right now, we are only opening the program to new enrollments twice per year. If you’re traveling or have other life commitments during the enrollment period, it’s not a problem. Enroll when we open doors and you will have access to the program for life, and can begin whenever you’re ready, on your own schedule. All students have full, lifetime access.
- How much does the problem cost:
Tuition for the general public is $999, or 4 monthly payments of $299. But if you join the presale list, you’ll be able to sign up early, save $200, and get the opportunity to enroll for only $799, or 4 monthly payments of $249
- I have a busy life, how much content is in the problen and long does it take to go throught it all?
The program is entirely self-paced, so there’s no deadline. You can take as much time or as little time as you like. Many people will devour the material and be done in a week, while others will go slower.
If you’d like some guidelines, however, the pace that seems to work best for most of our students is completing one module per week. If you follow that structure, you can expect to spend 3-4 hours per week on the materials over a 6 week period.
In total the program contains a recommended 23 hours of content:
- 15 hours of video content
- 4 one-hour of live review and Q&A sessions with me
- 5 one-hours guided independent practice sessions to go over the material
- How long can i access the information?
Once enrolled, you will ongoing unlimited access to the current version of the program. You can refer back to the materials at any time.
- Is the program completely online?
It is! You can access the program at anytime 24/7 from anywhere in the world, all you need is a phone, tablet, or computer with an internet connection.
- Do you offer CEU credit?
Yes. This program has been approved for CEUs through the FSBPT, FL State PT Board, NY State APTA, OH State PT Association, TX Board of PT Examiners, NATA, NASM, and AFAA. See below for specific details for each one.
In addition to the below, we provide all the information you may need to submit the program to any licensing or credentialing authority. Even if your certification isn’t listed here, our past students have successfully petitioned and gained CEU credit from most licensing and certification authorities. We provide a Continuing Education Credits Approval Information guide that you can access within our student member portal that has everything that you need to submit for additional approval.
In order to earn CEU credit, the participant must complete the entire course, the course assessment form, and a 60-question examination with a score of 70% or higher. There are no prerequisites. Don’t You’ll be able to take the test again if you don’t pass, and can always ask me for assistance!
Physical Therapists and Assistants
This program has been approved for the majority of states for physical therapists and physical therapy assistants:
- This program has been approved through the FSBPT for 19 CCU contact hours. The FSBPT currently approves CEU programs for the following 34 states: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY.
- This program has been approved by the Florida Board of Physical Therapy Practice for 24 CEU contact hours – Approval Number CE19-665539.
- This program has been approved by the New York Physical Therapy Association for 28.8 CEU contact hours – Approval Number: NY19-08-03.
- This program has been approved by the Ohio Physical Therapy Association for 19.25 CEU contact hours – Approval Number 19S2172.
- This Program has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 24.00 CCUs for PTs and PTAs – Approval Number 70972TX.
In addition, many states that are not included often accept programs that are approved by the FSBPT through reciprocity rules, while others allow you to submit courses for approval yourself. We give you everything you need!
Advanced Continuing Education Institute (BOC AP#: P3259) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 19 Category A hours/CEUs.
The Advanced Continuing Education Institute is recognized by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and the Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. This program has been approved for 1.9 NASM CEUs and 15 AFAA CEUs.
Mike Reinold, The Advanced Continuing Education Institute, and Champion PT and Performance have no disclosures or conflicts of interest. Accreditation of this course does not necessarily imply the FPTA supports the views of the presenter or the sponsors.
- I am student, is this program for me?
Absolutely. Going through the program is a great way to get started with your career. Think of it as a cheatsheet of everything I’ve learned over the last 20 years to get you ramped up fast. It’s going to take some practice and reps with clients, but you’ll be more comfortable faster in your career since you can follow a proven system.
- I am experienced, is this program for me?
Absolutely! I know a ton of people with a variety of years of experience that love the program. Many people have great experience, but trouble putting it all together. This program will help you organize everything you do, and combine it with everything I do, to refine your own personal system.
That’s the real glory of this program. It’s customizable to take into account things you already do, and scalable as we learn new things!
If you’re looking for a proven system that you can follow, and combine with everything you already do, this is perfect for you.
- I work with older individuals that aren’t thletes, will this problem help?
Do your clients move? One of the first things we cover in this program is that “performance” can mean anything, not just athletics. If your client wants to get the most out of their body, then this program will help.
I think there will be a ton that you can apply. The general concepts are universal, so learning how I tackle movement issues will definitely help. Sure, there’s a spectrum. I’m not sure if your people will need to sumo deadlift, but that doesn’t mean they don’t need to hinge. I’ll show you the entire progression/regression spectrum and you can decide how far your clients can go. I may have 4-phases of drills, but that doesn’t mean each person goes through each of the phases, many will benefit from just working on Phase 1 or 2. You may have a lower threshold of what you define proper movement, but the goal is simply to maximize what each person can do.
- How is the champion performence specialist diffirent
I’ll be honest with you, I’ve gone to soooo many continuing education and certification programs over the years. The C-PS is how I’ve put them all together over the last 20 years, combining what I’ve seen work, what hasn’t worked, and my own personal experience. I’ve been disappointed with other programs in the past that pump me up and get me excited, but then I can’t figure out where to get started or how to apply what I’ve learned.
This program is designed to do the opposite.
I’m going to show you everything I look at when assessing movement, and then based on what I find, how I build my therapy and training programs. When you’re done, you’re going to know EXACTLY what to do.
- I’ve taken a bunch of your other course, is there any thing new in this for me?
The entire program is new! Many of my other online courses compliment this one really well, but everything here is brand new. The biggest difference is that this is a complete system, not just concepts. You’ll learn my whole systemized approach to assessing movement, and then restoring, optimizing, and enhancing performance. You won’t be disappointed. Oh, and thanks for taking some of my other programs too! 🙂