Laura Belgray – 60-Minute Makeovers Copywriting Mini-Course
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The homepage that missed the emotional mark with farmers…transformed so it grabs them by the farm-fresh eggs.
- The gift shopping site for people in recovery that tried too hard to be “sassy”…retooled to strike a note of effortless cool.
- The tagline that went from “all about me, me, me” to “all about the customer” with just one word.
- The services page for couple’s therapy that was off-putting…. tweaked to make couples feel the love and say “We’re in!!”
- The tech website that went from “jumble of jargon” robot-speak to clear, personable human-ese.
- The opt-in for Airbnb hosts that went from snoozeriffic to snap-up-abble.
- The law-school course sales page that needed to stop sounding like a law professor.
- The financial advisor’s site that needed a few rich details to finally resonate.
- The wine company’s mailer that was pouring for the wrong (and cheap) crowd — given a top note of exclusivity.
- The transformed retail site for chic diaper bags with a mission. (Don’t let the adorable “before” fool you.)
- The underwater-photographer’s About page that wanted a splash of personality and resonance.
- A targeted email for real estate agents, who always need help standing out and converting leads into clients.
- The social media consultant’s Work With Me page that was sounding like too much work.
- The edgy branding agency’s homepage that needed more edge, innuendo, and immediacy.
- The “financial personal trainer” site that was training people to click away…and needed language that was more on the money.