Ken Stone – Introduction to Spiritual Mastery I
Ken W Stone, “The Soul Archaeologist” is a spiritual teacher, healer, and founder and facilitator of The Resonance Experiment. He is the author of the forthcoming book Resonance: The Path of Spiritual Mastery.
God expresses through Ken in a unique way: when people sit with him in transmission, they have a profoundly different experience of the Divine in their body. For example, he has worked with a number of advanced former students of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi who each said, following their initial session with him, “that was the deepest spiritual experience of my life.”
Ken has interviewed some of the foremost spiritual leaders of our time as part of The Resonance Experiment, including Father Thomas Keating, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Dr. Joe Vitale, Lynne McTaggart, and Academy Award winning producer and author, Barnet Bain, with each conversation sparking new insights on the meaning and role of resonance in our lives.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Session #1: Spiritual Mastery and the Pathways to Spiritual MasteryThe transmission is focused around a guided process, so you can begin experiencing and practicing one of the key elements of Spiritual Mastery immediately.
- Session #2: The Illusion of Separation — Sometimes Also Called the Illusion of ControlUnderstanding this is essential — not only for understanding all human behavior — but also in understanding our own behavior and motivation. Learn how the Illusion of Separation is a profound gift in your spiritual journey, which opens up the deepest spiritual experiences available to anyone in any state of being.
- Session #3: The Four Stages of ConsciousnessThis is an important context for not only understanding what’s coming up with you — but also where other people are interacting from or teaching from. This is an essential framework around perceptual view that will serve you not only now — but for years to come.
- Session #4: The Control MythWe believe that with more effort around control things will turn out more the way we want them to — but there’s something going on underneath — a truth not often uncovered until much later in the spiritual journey. Yet it is available for you now if you are ready.
- Session #5: HealingExplore the mechanisms of healing as you understand not only the cosmology of what’s going on in your body and why — but also, with an important shift in perspective, healing becomes the by-product of a far more important focus that will serve you beyond resonance in your physical body or mind.
- Session #6: EmbodimentExplore this essential topic as you understand not only the trauma cycle, how you can become trapped by this process, and how to break the trauma cycle. Also learn about the cycle of resonance, and how to shift your life from responding and reacting to deeper experiences and exploration of your true self that naturally lead to even deeper experiences of resonance.
- Session #7:Your Intuitive Guidance System (IGS) — and How You Can “Listen” to How the Divine Is Communicating with You Through Your BodyThis is a huge resource that is always with you — even now. Get to a deeper awareness and experience of your IGS — and then put it to work in your life!!
- Session #8: “Living in the Mirror”Moving from the theoretical discussion about Spiritual Mastery to practical applications and experiences in your life.
- Session #9: The Six Primary Practices of Spiritual MasteryThese are the essential steps from moving more fully from understanding to experiencing and integrating Spiritual Mastery in your life.