Justine Williams-Lara – Counting Elliott Waves. The Profitunity Way DVD (with Russian subtitles)
Elliott Wave theory has been in use in the markets since the 1930’s when R.N. Elliott discovered these repeating patterns in the stock markets. It has been one of the most difficult areas of the market for traders to understand. Profitunity presents the Elliott Wave theory in a simple and effective way that any stock, forex or commodity trader can understand in the new Profitunity Elliott Wave DVD by Justine Williams-Lara.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- What the Underlying Structure of the Markets is
- What are Fractals and how are they related to the Elliott Wave
- How to use the Awesome Oscillator to find the peak of Wave 3
- Correction types: Zig-Zag, Complex, and Irregular patterns
- How the Elliott Wave is the underlying structure of all markets
- How the Fractal is the underlying part of the Elliott Wave
- Identify the 5 Wave Pattern with 3 wave correction on the chart on any market
- The Awesome Oscillator – 5-34 moving average and it’s uses
- How to Identify the Wave 3 peak on a chart in seconds
- What divergence means and how it affects the Elliott Waves
- The Squat Bar, trend ending or measuring are explained in real time examples
- What the common correction types are and how to recognize them on the chart
- How to use multiple time frames to accurately count Elliott Waves in real time.
- Take the ambiguity out of counting Elliott Waves
- How to know when your count is wrong and get the current Elliott Wave count.