Jason Fladlien – Warroom Mastermind Webinar Intensive + Notes
Jason Fladlien is known as the $100 million dollar webinar man. His pitch webinars have set records in the information, coaching, affiliate, and software space. Not only do many claim him the best webinar presenter out there, he is also considered the best teacher of webinars.
As such, people like Joe Polish describe him as “one of the top 5 living marketers on the planet.” Jason enjoys his role as Chief Strategy Officer and co-founder of Rapid Crush, Inc., a company who has pioneered many different digital marketing methods that are considered standard today.
Due to his unrelenting passion for achievement, Jason has risen to the top of several industries including selling physical products on Amazon, as well as digital products, software, and coaching.
By having so much success in many different areas of business, Jason is often called in by 7, 8 and even 9-figure companies to help them with their marketing and now wants to teach you everything he knows to elevate your business.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The three best ways to drive traffic to your webinars… and why you should focus on smaller, more tightly focused audiences instead of trying to simply fill up your webinar
- Discover the secret to evergreen, automated webinars and why most of your next webinars shouldn’t start live
- How to service companies to make a simple adjustment to webinars and sell more services at higher prices to better clientele
- How to get your webinars integrated in the marketing of other businesses… (we recently did this Zoom, a $16 billion dollar company. It’s the easiest way to grow any digital business)
- What to do after your webinar is over… (this usually doubles your profits at the very least)
- What offers are hard to make work on webinars, and how these simple tweaks can make nearly any offer just crush it via webinars
- How to get other people to do your webinars for you, so you can tap into the persuasion power of webinars without having to personally become an expert at webinars
- Have an existing customer base? Use this one type of webinar to shake loose tons of revenue by focusing on a specific segment of your email list
- How to improve any sales floor, call center or phone sales process by putting a webinar in front of it… (this clones your best sales person to work on your behalf 24/7)
- The latest webinar innovations… Jason is typically 3-5 years ahead of the curve, so what will become common practice years from now, you can get in on the ground floor and start using today!