Jason Fladlien – Product Creation Eclass 2.0
Here’s what you’ll get:
Week 1: 2-hour product creation
- I show you exactly how to outline what I call your 1-1-1 products
- I show you how to find the best products to create in seconds, using a secret research technique
- I give you the “conversion template” to plug your product into
- I give you the traffic source to plug into…
- Best of all – these products require no proof!
Week 2 – ‘star latching’
- A new technique never before taught in a product eclass training…
- I show you how to take a traffic source of less than 10 people…
- …and turn it into a several thousands of dollars in less than a month!
Week 3 – info product imports
- You thought importing/exporting was only for physical goods? Wrong!
- I show you how we make a killing by paying pennies for intellectual property…
- …and making hundreds of thousands of dollars from it in return…
- This is our version of “made in china”
Week 4 – the semester method
- It’s not one off payments…
- But it’s not a membership either…
- It’s something BRAND NEW never previously taught in an eclass
- It’s a technique we’ve developed that makes me about $2,240 per HOUR!
Week 5 – price stretching
- How did I turn a $4 product into a $47 product?
- How did we buy rights to a product that sold for $17 and turned it into a $197 upfront, plus monthly continuity? The answer – price stretching!
- I will ONE MILLION PERCENT guarantee you will have at least 2 products by week 5…. This is how you double their value!
Week 6 – the $200,000 affiliate
- The BEST way to make money as an affiliate…
- …is to create a CERTAIN type of information product…yet…
- Nobody does this or even knows how… except for ONE PERSON
Week 7 – Leveraging Your Own Affiliate System
- 5 seperate affiliates systems broken down – the best two revealed…
- The force multiplier – How we used affiliate to get the “10th hottest site on the internet” in a single day
- Exactly how to set up your own affiliate program step by step
Week 8 – The 2012 Interview Model
- Why the “phone call interview” style products are NOT the answer…
- How to leverage the kindle marketplace to get others to “write” your books for you
- A simple tweak to get all the traffic you can handle to these style of products (only works with this…)