James Altucher – Top One Percent
Altucher’s Top 1% Advisory is a monthly newsletter created by expert hedge fund manager James Altucher. It promises to help reveal a unique new approach to investing in the right startups and opportunities.
Out of all the financial programs and investment products we have discovered, we think you will really enjoy our review on James Altucher’s Top 1 % Advisory and see why his backdoor investment strategies could be the perfect next play for you and your family.
Here’s what you’ll get:
The 1,000% Backdoor includes all of the following items:
- The backdoor secret to venture capital investing using public companies available in the stock market
- How to make 5 to 10 times your money on the biggest ideas in America without ever getting close to Silicon Valley
- Three hedge fund strategies used by James, including one he’s personally used to “buy stocks for pennies…then sell them overnight for $1 or $2 a share”
- Altucher’s Top 1% Advisory, which is a monthly email newsletter that sends you hot stock tips on a regular basis. James claims he saves his best investment strategies for these emails.
The Top 1% Advisory Pricing
- You’ll need to subscribe to The Top 1% Advisory in order to gain access to The 1,000% Backdoor.
- The Top 1% Advisory is priced at $2,000 per year.
- If that sounds expensive, then consider that James is giving you a 20% discount off his regular price of $2,500 a year (however, we couldn’t find any evidence the report was ever sold at this price).
- In any case, that price includes one year of access to the program – so you’re paying $2,000 for 12 emails. It also appears that James emails you at other times of the year to give you “additional ideas and strategies we don’t normally offer in the top 1%”.
- With your subscription, you also get The 1,000% Backdoor, which is the program we explained above.
- You can pay online using any major credit card. After you make your payment, your credit card will be charged $2,000 every year until you cancel (which is easy to do if not happy).
Should You Sign Up for The Top 1% Advisory?
- The Top 1% Advisory is a high priced program made by hedge fund manager James Altucher, known for his investing books, his weekly columns in the Financial Times, and his podcast The James Altucher Show. He’s a well known public figure who currently runs Formula Capital, an asset management firm.
- When you sign up for The Top 1% Advisory, you’re signing up to receive James Altucher’s wisdom. You’re paying $2,000 because you believe he’s a successful, intelligent businessman with a unique way of viewing the marketplace. After you pay, he’ll send you regular newsletters explaining his hot stock tips and any other additional information he has about the marketplace.
- You also get access to something called The 1,000% Backdoor, which shows you how to legally bypass Rule 501, the rule that prevents average individual investors from investing in startups.