ITPM – London Super Conference 2019
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Video 1 Anton Kreil: Home Run Knock Out Trades for 2019-2020
- Video 2 Anton Kreil: European Failure and How to Profit From It
- Video 3 Jason McDonald: Why our Mentees Keep Smashing It
- Video 4 Chris Quill: Chinese Year of the Slaughtered Pig
- Video 5 Ross Williams: The Real After Tax (RAT) Trap
- Video 6 Raj Malhotra: Trading the Big Swinging VIX
- Video 7 Chris Cathey: Trading Spoos Vs Eurostoxx
- Video 8 David Perlin : Take this Trade to the Bank
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.