Henry Akins – Closed Guard Attacks
- How To Make Your Closed Guard A Virtual BEAR TRAP…. but without wasting all your energy…
- How To Make It IMPOSSIBLE For Someone To Break Your Closed Guard And Pass…
- How To NEVER Be Controlled By Someones Grips & Posture While They’re In YOUR Closed Guard…
- The ONE Thing You MUST Do To Be Able to FINISH From Your Closed Guard EVERYTIME
- Unlimited Digital Access
- Special Seminar Discount
- Unlimited & FREE Online Coaching From Henry & FREE Lifetime Membership
- Access PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu The Mount Domination Top Control & Escape Training System Below…
- Kron Gracie Knows.
- Rickson Gracie Knows.
- The Black Belts Who Attend His “Black Belt ONLY Seminars” Know.
- And THESE Guys & Gals Know
- All too often I hear about people “gassing” from expending too much energy in closed guard. Or I hear them dread getting to the closed guard position.
Which is WEIRD!!!
- When you get someone in your closed guard you should feel RELIEF!
- You should feel like a kid who just got to the candy store or to the playground!
- The Closed Guard is YOU having a full body BEAR HUG with your legs on your opponent. You have FULL control and you have more attacks available from Closed Guard than Baskin Robbins has ice cream flavors.
- The truth of the matter is that when you get someone in your closed guard you should feel DOMINANT and completely relaxed, energy efficient and in full on ATTACK mode
- My Offensive Closed Guard Training System shows you exactly how to make your Closed Guard “the candy store” position. Where you have endless options, you’re energy is conserved and more often than not you’re just FINISHING!
- Sadly the art of the Closed Guard and setting up the endless number of attacks has been nearly lost.
- But in my “Offensive Closed Guard Training System” I show you EXACTLY what I learned directly from Rickson and have spent the last 10+ years perfecting.
And as with ALL things Jiu Jitsu…
- Your opponents mistakes and oversights are YOUR golden opportunities.
- YOU will be the one with dominant grips.
- YOU will be the one dictating posture
- YOU will be the one dictating whether the guard opens or not
- YOU will be the one dictating where things go and how they go there
- YOU will be the one finishing from the closed guard position more than EVER before