Eckhart Tolle & Kim Eng – Conscious Manifestation
What Is Conscious Manifestation?
In this course you’ll learn how to create from the depths of Being, empowered by the creative intelligence of the universe.
One of the keys to conscious manifestation is to be anchored in Presence—the feeling of “I am”—and our only true source of fulfillment. When we are connected with Presence, we create from a place of joy, appreciation, and sufficiency.
Conscious manifestation differs from manifesting from the ego in some very important ways:
- When we manifest from ego, we tend to have a feeling of lack and scarcity. With conscious manifestation, we create from a feeling of abundance, rooted in the fullness and richness of the present moment (Eckhart describes this as being “in touch with the Gold”).
- When we manifest from ego, we tend to ask “How can I get what I want?” With conscious manifestation, we ask “What does the universe want from me?”
- When we manifest from ego, we rely on our personal willpower. With conscious manifestation, we are able to rely on the power of universal intelligence.
- When we manifest from ego, we often have negative thoughts and doubts when we encounter obstacles. With conscious manifestation, when we encounter obstacles, we look at situations wisely and see what’s possible.
What are you called to do?
- Start a consciousness business or nonprofit?
- Teach a meditation class or lead a spiritual retreat?
- Create financial resources and opportunities for your family?
- Enroll in graduate school to pursue a new career?
- Create an educational program for underprivileged kids?
All of us can do extraordinary things. With the teachings and practices in the Conscious Manifestation course, you’ll train in the art of balancing being and doing, so that what you contribute comes from a place that is free from anxiety, aggression, and stress. You will learn how to remain spacious, give your fullest, embrace synchronicities, and enjoy the process.
Meet Your Teacher
Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual leader and New York Times bestselling author who teaches and speaks extensively throughout the world. He was born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge.
The author of what many regard as the most influential spiritual books of our time, The Power of Now, A New Earth, and Stillness Speaks, Eckhart has helped millions of people across the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives .
At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution.
Who should enroll in this course?
If you’ve ever attended any of Eckhart Tolle’s events, read one of his books, listened to his talks, watched one of his YouTube videos, or felt connected to the Truth that underlies his teachings, then Conscious Manifestation is especially for you.
This course will support your spiritual growth and awakening process as you go deeper into living a life of purpose and Presence. It will also support the expansion of Presence into all areas of your life: work, relationships, health, finances, and your sense of inner peace.
Here are just a few examples of who might benefit from this course:
- BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS, MANAGERS, AND ENTRPRENEURS
Whether you’re an entry-level employee or a CEO, if you’re looking to make a positive impact in business, Conscious Manifestation will give you the tools to open your mind, think creatively, and stay grounded in Presence at work.
- ARTISTS, MUSICIANS, AUTHORS, AND CREATORS OF ALL TYPES
More important than technique is the underlying consciousness that creates works of art. Conscious Manifestation will help creative people from any discipline learn how to access what Eckhart calls “the true source of creativity.”
- EDUCATORS, STUDENTS, AND PARENTS LOOKING TO BE OF SERVICE
As an educator, student, or parent, you are in a unique position to have a profound impact on other people. Conscious Manifestation will help you fully engage with others and contribute your talents to the world in a whole new way.
- HEALERS, YOGA OR MEDITATION PRACTITIONERS, WELLNESS COACHES, AND THERAPISTS
Conscious Manifestation is designed to give you access to a spiritual dimension of healing, intelligence, and wisdom beyond the thinking mind. If you work with people seeking greater health or well-being, the teachings and tools in this course will point you toward the place where true healing occurs.
- HIGH PERFORMERS, INFLUENCERS, OR THOUGHT LEADERS LOOKING FOR MORE FULFILLMENT
If you have a unique message to share with the world, how do you share it in the most impactful way? How do you make sure that your ego doesn’t start to take over your work once you achieve a certain level of acclaim? Conscious Manifestation will give you a framework for leading and speaking from a place of Presence.
Here what you’ll get:
- CONSCIOUS MANIFESTATION VIDEO COURSE
8 Weeks of All-New Manifestation Training
Join Eckhart Tolle for an unprecedented online course designed to teach you to align with the ultimate source of creativity. Manifestation is about influencing your external circumstances by changing your state of consciousness. We all manifest. The only question is: How are you doing it?
In this eight-week training, Eckhart will bring you on a journey into the fundamental components of creation: how to manifest powerfully without strain or urgency, how to discover your deep purpose, how to co-create with the universe, and how to fulfill your highest purpose in life for the service of humanity.
- GUIDED MANIFESTATION MEDITATIONS, MOVEMENT PRACTICES & JOURNAL EXERCISES
Join Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng for Practices Designed Specifically for Manifestation
Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng will guide you through simple, powerful, and effective meditations and practices designed to move you from theory into practical action.
These meditations and practices are suitable for all levels of practitioners, including those who have never meditated before, those who feel stuck in their current practice, or for those looking for meditations and practices specifically for conscious manifestation.
- TWO Q&A SESSIONS WITH ECKHART TOLLE
Modules 4 and 7 of the program are special Q&A webinars with Eckhart. Throughout the course you’ll be able to submit questions for Eckhart and he will answer as many of them as possible. This is YOUR opportunity to ask your most burning questions and get them answered by Eckhart.
- VIP MEMBERSHIP PORTAL FOR EASY ACCESS TO ALL CONSCIOUS MANIFESTATION CONTENT
Join us in an easy-to-use, exclusive, and purpose-built site where you will receive access to all of the Conscious Manifestation materials. Each week, as content is released, you will be able to stay up-to-date and also access any sessions that you missed. You will have easy access to an archive of all your content.
- BONUS #1
Guided Meditation Collection
Discover an unsuspected creative resource in you with three powerful guided meditations by Eckhart. Designed to help you release obstacles and access the unbridled power of creation within you, these meditations were recorded LIVE as part of The School of Awakening (Eckhart’s most intensive spiritual training to date).
Tap into the “Deep I” with specific guided meditations
Learn how to access the power of Presence in everyday life
Reclaim the power you have given away and the responsibility that comes with it
Includes 3 Special Meditations:
- BONUS #2
Experience the Joy of Living in the Present Moment
5-Day Retreat Recording with Eckhart Tolle & Kim Eng
Cultivate abundance consciousness by connecting with the transcendent dimension
Appreciate what we have in our life (objects, plants, even a glass of water) and how appreciation opens us to the flow of prosperity
Experience the next step of human evolution with the others on the path
- BONUS #3
The Practice of Presence
Daily Teachings & Practices with Eckhart and Kim
Recorded at a special retreat, The Practice of Presence will immerse you in daily teachings with Eckhart and Kim, including:
Q&A session with Eckhart and Kim
Guided presence-based practices
Presence Through Movement with Kim
Special teachings on Presence and uncovering the ego
our Conscious Manifestation Course Curriculum
- MODULE 1
The Primary Importance of Realizing the “Deep I”
How to Connect with the Source of Creativity
What is manifestation? There is a relationship between your predominant state of consciousness (your predominant way of thinking) and what you experience as your reality.
Put simply, manifestation is about influencing your external circumstances by changing your thinking and your state of consciousness. We all manifest. The question is: How are you doing it?
- The enormous power of inner space and how to identify with your essence identity—the “Deep I”
- Finding a balance between being and doing, and learning how to think without losing Presence
- Accessing pure consciousness before form to cocreate with an awakening universe
- The hidden grace in every misfortune
- Letting go of attachment and accepting impermanence
- MODULE 2
Inviting Universal Intelligence to Work Through You
How to Follow Your Creative Impulse
The underlying premise of manifestation is that there is a field of intelligence that, although invisible to the eye, sources all of creation on the level of form. Aligning consciously with this universal intelligence is the subject of our second module. It starts with the direct realization that “there is no you apart from the universe.” In your most essential nature, you are consciousness.
- Accessing the underlying intelligence of the universe
- How contemplative traditions and asceticism can enhance your creative abilities
- Fluctuating degrees of realization and how conscious manifestation becomes an experience of gratitude and joy
- What to ask of the universe to receive inspiration and transcend the egoic mind
- How to access nonconceptual intelligence and invite the transcendent dimension into your life
- MODULE 3
The Tools of Conscious Manifestation
How to Use Affirmations, Awareness, and the Feeling of Abundance
In Module 3, we turn our attention to the practical tools and the inner attitude of conscious manifestation. Eckhart offers instruction in the practice of using affirmations, guidance in the art of vision boarding, and insights into elevating the “vibrational frequency” of every cell in your body.
Module 3 also looks at how to deal with obstacles, rejection, and other challenging situations that inevitably arise on the path of manifestation. This includes managing your ego, which can assert itself through various forms of negativity such as complaining, aggression, or frustration in the face of obstacles.
- The ultimate source of satisfaction: recognizing yourself as consciousness
- Conscious relationships and how they arise
- Dealing with obstacles and rejection
- How to create from fullness, not scarcity
- MODULE 4
Q & A Session with Eckhart Tolle
The Most Pressing Questions Answered
This is an opportunity to get additional guidance as Eckhart answers specific questions from students in this special Q&A webinar available on November 5, 2019, at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT.
- How do you discover your true purpose in this lifetime?
- What is most likely to pull you out of Being consciousness?
- How long can you maintain focused awareness even while distractions pop up?
- Is it egoic to have desires and want a certain amount of security and abundance?
- MODULE 5
Physical Health and Conscious Relationships
How to Sense the Universal Intelligence Beneath the Surface of Life
Module 5 illuminates the practice of conscious manifestation as it pertains to the health of your body and your relationships. Eckhart begins by discussing the ever-changing nature of the physical forms we inhabit, pointing us toward the deeper essence underlying the “surface phenomena” that entail the body. He also shares insights and practices to support physical healing.
- The role of health challenges and physical dis-ease in the process of awakening and conscious manifestation
- How to surrender to what is (without surrendering to the idea of “illness”)
- Discovering the two vital ingredients of manifestation: energy and action
- How to look deeper than the body for healing while leveraging exercise and nutrition
- Examining your relationship patterns and creating interpersonal relationships that encourage realizing yourself—and everyone else—as consciousness
- MODULE 6
Growing Through Your Challenges and Learning to Let Go
How to Access the Power of Full Engagement in the Present Moment
Life is meant to challenge us because that’s how we grow. In Module 6, Eckhart discusses the great adventure that we embark upon in cocreating with the universe, as well as the challenges and successes this may involve. He cautions us about the various ways we can self-sabotage our process of manifestation, and offers insights into accessing the energy of creativity.
- Overcoming deep-seated mental conditioning and other forms of self-sabotage
- How to finally transcend personal and collective victim identities and release the pattern of complaining, judging, and blaming
- Tapping a singular creative energy stream and discover what Eckhart calls “success in the present moment”
- Releasing the ego as an obstacle to ongoing manifestation
- Practicing what the Bhagavad Gita terms “full engagement” so that we love what we are doing and give it our fullest
- MODULE 7
Q&A Session with Eckhart Tolle
Get Your Most Pressing Questions Answered
This is your SECOND opportunity to hear specific questions answered from Eckhart in a real-time special webinar available on November 26, 2019, 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT.
- How do you overcome deep-seated patterns and other forms of self-sabotage?
- What can you do to bring your full attention to “just this moment and the task at hand”?
- How do you remain present when you are required to move quickly and do a lot of work?
- How do you shift your attitude toward money?
- MODULE 8
Acknowledging the Good and Being a Light in the World
How To Make a Conscious Contribution to a New Earth
Despite the best of intentions, we cannot manifest a more conscious world without a shift in consciousness that begins on the individual level. As Eckhart says, “The New Earth begins with your awakened consciousness.” In Module 8, our discussion of conscious manifestation turns to the outer world we share with all of life. When you manifest a more sane and harmonious life within your personal sphere, explains Eckhart, this harmony begins to extend beyond you and into the collective consciousness of humanity.
Module 8 explores the ways in which each one of us can become a light of love and compassion in our world through giving up the need for control, acknowledging the many good things we are blessed with, and practicing gratitude and appreciation on a daily basis.
- Riding the wave of creative energy
- Satisfaction in the here and now
- The fallacy of having total control
- How life unfolds between polarities of order and chaos
- The unconsciousness in our political landscape
- Maintaining Presence in a turbulent world