Dan Kennedy and Ron LeGrand – Promoters Bootcamp and Speaking Driven Business
In the Promoter’s portion of this home study course, you’ll learn:
- How you can start from scratch and be up and running in a profitable seminar business in any field you choose within 90 days.
- How to find the best speakers who can deliver the sales consistently and virtually guarantee you success. Poor speakers equal poor revenue. Good speakers will make you rich.
- How to create a format for a seminar to double back of the room sales. There’s an art to laying out an agenda and deciding when to sell and when not to. Fail here and you’re doomed.
- How to lay out the room, light it correctly, where to put the sales table and handle traffic flow. What not to do under any circumstances. Break this rule and you won’t like this business and you won’t even know why you failed. Follow it and you can laugh at all the stupid seminar companies who don’t get it.
- What your on site helpers should know to double or triple sales and what they must not do to keep from killing sales.
- How to handle confirmations to increase your show rate and reduce cost per attendee. This is a multi step process that’s simple and easy to do but it’s a critical component to your success. I’ll show you how to put it on autopilot so it gets done right every time.
- Why you should offer bonuses even to attend a free workshop. Where to get them dirt-cheap and what to spend and how to pick the right ones. You won’t need to create anything.
- How to warm up the crowd and put them in a buying mood so they gladly rush to back of the room waving cash and credit cards.
- How to reduce refunds or virtually eliminate them. Once a sale is made it hurts for it to come undone. If it does its 80% your fault.
- How to select the right media to fill seats and cut your marketing costs to the bone. This is one of the best-kept secrets in the business and what puts most people out of it. If you don’t master this, your career will be short lived as a promoter. Once you get the key to unlock the vault from my faculty your business will quickly escalate as large as you want it to be. In fact, I’d say this is the most important thing you must learn in the seminar business, however my friend Wright Thurston disagrees with me on this. He believes there’s another ingredient even more important and he’s agreed to share it with you, even though it took him 10 years to get it right. Anyway, I’ve got to tell you we struggled with filling seats cost effectively for years before we cracked the code. I hate to give up these secrets. In fact, I almost decided not to do this boot camp for that very reason. It’s like Coca Cola publishing their secret formula so all the competition can knock it off. But if you fill out the reservation form and get it in immediately this million-dollar secret will be delivered to you on a silver platter.
- Who to target, how and when and how often. Solicit the wrong prospects and the numbers will be ugly. Every detail for every type of media will be covered and checklists will be supplied to you so you don’t miss anything. In addition, you’ll get a list of contacts we work with so you can go directly to the source and not run in circles looking for good media contacts. We’ll tell you what it costs and what your results should be. This alone will cut 5 years off your learning curve.
- How to conduct free events designed to acquire customers and paid events designed to teach and sell and why you’d better know the difference. Just for the record, all events are sales events if you want to stay in business. You’ll learn why it’s foolish to assemble people for a seminar and not give them a chance to buy products. It’s a huge disservice to your customers and a stupid move on your part.
- How to lay out a boot camp to maximize the learning experience and create raving fans from your customers. I’ve taught over 300 boot camps in the past 11 years and from them was created thousands of success stories and hundreds of millionaires. If you’re gonna be in the seminar and boot camp business it should be a business that serves others and keeps the promises you make. If you really enrich the lives of those you touch it won’t be long before the world will beat a path to your door. It’s one thing to sell seminars. It’s another to deliver quality information in a manner in which it can be absorbed and impacts your clients. I’ll show you how to conduct your events so you leave on a high because you know the world’s a better place because of your contribution.
- How to turn your seminar business into a passive cash flow machine that creates a huge income long after your seminars and boot camps have been delivered. This cash flow will dwarf the profit from your seminars and most promoters don’t harvest it. This is your retirement account and it can be huge after a few short years promoting seminars.
- How to measure your success quickly and know the bottom line the day after the event. I’ll give you the template we created for this report and others that will be very valuable to your tracking. These things took years to compile and without them you’ll be shooting in the dark.
- How to pick the best hotels to do a seminar and a boot camp and how they differ. If you don’t know this you could easily lose half your attendance to a free seminar and attract the wrong crowd for the other half. Pick the wrong boot camp hotel and lose sales because your attendees are upset. This one very important secret would take years to learn by trial and error and is critical to the outcome of a seminar. This secret will easily pay for the event with increased revenue.
- All of this is only half the business! You can learn all of this, learn to make more money than you ever thought possible, just by planning and promoting seminars. But if you’d rather be on stage than behind the scenes, or if you want to know how to do both, read on…