Brandon Young – Amazon Private Label Master Class
I am Brandon Young. I’m considered by many to be one of the leaders in current Amazon Private Label strategies. I began selling on Amazon in 2015, as most sellers do, with arbitrage. Seeking a more scalable business model, we pivoted to wholesale and private label. In June of 2016 we launched his first private label products. Less than 3 years later, we are exclusively private label. Now we have 4 brands, and are approaching 8 figures in revenue.
Now I split my time between launching my own new products and teaching others how to effectively choose, source, and launch private label products.
Recently I spoke at Retail Global about how we are using Chatbots to grow our audience and build our brand. If you would like the get one of the flows we use to engage our audience, enter your email below and I’ll send it to you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Product research, simply relying on hearsay best sellers and promoting them like 1000 other Amazon sellers
- Product research, looking only at BSR and reviews to determine whether I should do a product
- Product research, not knowing what keywords even were, or how to target them
- Product research, not knowing HOW my competitors were getting their sales
- Product launching – having a generalised targetting strategy to find the perfect audience
- Product launching – not knowing which keywords to target
- Product launching – relying solely on PPC (and poorly on top of that)
- Not building, optimising or scaling my PPC campaingns, but inadvertently waiting for miracles to happen on their own.